Jersey Anyone?

Good morning

I hope everyone has a great week! And GH, I have a better choice to suggest to you :kiss: hehehe:heart:

B:devil:
 
Gmornin all...my last day of freedom before I start my new job....I'm gonna spend it...doing laundry!
 
Evenin all! Finally home from a looooooooong day of work.

How did you day of freedom (aka doing laundry) go, GG?
 
Oh just ducky...then got to spend the afternoon in court (parking ticket that was paid, but one town didn't let state know, license got suspended....had to prove to other town that it was paid...got dismissed....thankfully no cost...but ANNOYING!)

Today is my first day of my new job!!! YAY!!! I'm so ready!
 
Oh just ducky...then got to spend the afternoon in court (parking ticket that was paid, but one town didn't let state know, license got suspended....had to prove to other town that it was paid...got dismissed....thankfully no cost...but ANNOYING!)

Today is my first day of my new job!!! YAY!!! I'm so ready!

Sounds annoying!!!

Have a great first day darlin! I know you'll wow 'em! :rose:

Let me know how it goes!
 
I may kill LP, he took my car this morning.....which has my clothes for work in it!!! GAH!
 
Ya'll forget I work for eye doctors, saw a patient yesterday who was 105, they prolly wouldn't have noticed that all I had on was my birthday suit!

Work was good, it'll take me a bit to get a handle on it...but I think I did fairly well. Got myself a real welcome to PA on my way home. 1 block from the house, and a stupid cop pulled me for supposedly rolling a stop sign! GAH!
 
Ya'll forget I work for eye doctors, saw a patient yesterday who was 105, they prolly wouldn't have noticed that all I had on was my birthday suit!

Work was good, it'll take me a bit to get a handle on it...but I think I did fairly well. Got myself a real welcome to PA on my way home. 1 block from the house, and a stupid cop pulled me for supposedly rolling a stop sign! GAH!

Glad your first day went well! Learning the ropes is always the toughest part of a new job.

And I'm sure even 105 year old (wow!) would notice you in your birthday suit darlin....:kiss:

And I'm assuming you charmed your way out of a ticket? :D
 
Ya'll forget I work for eye doctors, saw a patient yesterday who was 105, they prolly wouldn't have noticed that all I had on was my birthday suit!

Work was good, it'll take me a bit to get a handle on it...but I think I did fairly well. Got myself a real welcome to PA on my way home. 1 block from the house, and a stupid cop pulled me for supposedly rolling a stop sign! GAH!

...you have such a adventurious life.....keep posting....nothing as exciting as what you go through ever happens to me...:cool:
 
No darlin, he took exception to my NJ plates....so I very "seetly" thanked him for making my first day back in PA memorable.

Went to dinner last night with TM....lovely as always....tonight came home to find LP had cooked for me!
 
No darlin, he took exception to my NJ plates....so I very "seetly" thanked him for making my first day back in PA memorable.

Went to dinner last night with TM....lovely as always....tonight came home to find LP had cooked for me!

See....now a cop, in uniform...I would've offered to....well...never mind...let's just say i have a fetish for cops. :D

Wow! You are getting the royal treatment, huh?
 
Yeah...LP keeps pointing out that I said my move wasn't to make it so TM and I could see each other more often...just so that when we do, we can spend more time together.....yet I've seen TM 4 times in 4 weeks!

Grrr...found out tonight when I got home that we have a viewing to go to tomorrow..one of LP's former employees died at age 45! He was a nice guy, so we're going to go to the viewing....this should get the tongues awagging!
 
Yeah...LP keeps pointing out that I said my move wasn't to make it so TM and I could see each other more often...just so that when we do, we can spend more time together.....yet I've seen TM 4 times in 4 weeks!

Grrr...found out tonight when I got home that we have a viewing to go to tomorrow..one of LP's former employees died at age 45! He was a nice guy, so we're going to go to the viewing....this should get the tongues awagging!

And the problem with seeing TM more often is.......???

Sorry to hear about LP's former employee. 45...wow...scary.
 
Good morning All!!!!

TGIF!!! Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? :D

...oh yes....:D

Firday night.....try to get laid
Saturday morning...try to get laid
Saturday afternoon....try to get laid
Saturday night....try to get laid
Sunday morning.....try to get laid
Sunday afternoon....try to get laid
Sunday night.....give up and beat off....:(
 
...oh yes....:D

Firday night.....try to get laid
Saturday morning...try to get laid
Saturday afternoon....try to get laid
Saturday night....try to get laid
Sunday morning.....try to get laid
Sunday afternoon....try to get laid
Sunday night.....give up and beat off....:(

Awwww...mine was a little better...

Firday night.....got laid
Saturday morning...worked
Saturday afternoon....catch up on the sleep from Friday night
Saturday night....bored watching tv
Sunday morning.....sleep
Sunday afternoon....sleep
Sunday night.....sleep and masterbate
 
Awwww...mine was a little better...

Firday night.....got laid
Saturday morning...worked
Saturday afternoon....catch up on the sleep from Friday night
Saturday night....bored watching tv
Sunday morning.....sleep
Sunday afternoon....sleep
Sunday night.....sleep and masterbate

...you're right....your weekend is much better....<darn it>...

...:rose:...
 
Back
Top