Jus' Place

How goes it this morning? Bright sunny day? Chipper? or Blah, I wanna go back to bed sorta morn?
 
hardgrader said:
Thank you, I have a couple other sketches :kiss:

That's good news..look forward to maybe seeing them. :)


Swapped already... Jus's fault, I had to go looking for a different av yesterday and found all these again

Hiya *Double checks name * IB :kiss:
 
ibhard said:
How goes it this morning? Bright sunny day? Chipper? or Blah, I wanna go back to bed sorta morn?

My mood is bright, cunny, chipper....the weather is not quite so sunny ;) I was very relaxed last night, so I slept good.

Tis is bright and sunny there?
 
WantonWitch said:
Swapped already... Jus's fault, I had to go looking for a different av yesterday and found all these again

Hiya *Double checks name * IB :kiss:

Guilty as charged and so happy about it as well, yet another lovely sketch of a pretty woman :D
 
jushorny said:
My mood is bright, cunny, chipper....the weather is not quite so sunny ;) I was very relaxed last night, so I slept good.

Tis is bright and sunny there?
;) Relaxed?

It's bright and sunny here, however, I just woke up and haven't decided if my mood will reflect the weather. Sometimes it does.
 
jushorny said:
Guilty as charged and so happy about it as well, yet another lovely sketch of a pretty woman :D


Lol, you have to remember the artist was just a lil' more than biased, thank you :)
 
WantonWitch said:
Swapped already... Jus's fault, I had to go looking for a different av yesterday and found all these again

Hiya *Double checks name * IB :kiss:

Stunning rendition of a beautiful woman...sexuality and poise bleeds through.
 
ibhard said:
;) Relaxed?

It's bright and sunny here, however, I just woke up and haven't decided if my mood will reflect the weather. Sometimes it does.

Yep relaxed and satisfied as well ;)

Sends bright and sunny vibes your way
 
hardgrader said:
Stunning rendition of a beautiful woman...sexuality and poise bleeds through.


*grins* thank you :kiss: I do however have to refer you to my earlier comment to Jus :eek: :D he was a biased artist
 
WantonWitch said:
*grins* thank you :kiss: I do however have to refer you to my earlier comment to Jus :eek: :D he was a biased artist


maybe, but he still saw what was important about those qualities in you and brought hem out for others to see
 
hardgrader said:
maybe, but he still saw what was important about those qualities in you and brought hem out for others to see

I couldn't have said it better
 
Thanks HG and Jus :kiss: :kiss:


You never know, maybe one day I'll get brave enough to put up some of the less clothed ones :eek:
 
So what is everyone up to this Friday? Got plans this weekend?

I'm going north, give or take an hour or two. Checking out the area for sprouting subdivisions. Seems to be to be too many around here lately.
 
Well--you know a couple of guys who would enjoy that very much!

I'm off to get some work done... bye all! :kiss:
 
WantonWitch said:
Thanks HG and Jus :kiss: :kiss:


You never know, maybe one day I'll get brave enough to put up some of the less clothed ones :eek:

I can be good at building up one's bravery ;)
 
ibhard said:
So what is everyone up to this Friday? Got plans this weekend?

I'm going north, give or take an hour or two. Checking out the area for sprouting subdivisions. Seems to be to be too many around here lately.

Nothing big, monthly antique & flea market tomorrow, Cubs game Monday

I like looking at houses, even when not looking to buy
 
jushorny said:
I can be good at building up one's bravery ;)


Lol, I'm sure you could......


they were all exhibited in art college when he was there, people kept coming up and doing the " Hi... sorry didn't recognise you with your clothes on " line, I spent a lot of time blushing :eek:
 
jushorny said:
Nothing big, monthly antique & flea market tomorrow, Cubs game Monday

I like looking at houses, even when not looking to buy
Just lookin myself. So an hour and half drive one way better present something good to look at. *grumbles*
 
WantonWitch said:
Lol, I'm sure you could......


they were all exhibited in art college when he was there, people kept coming up and doing the " Hi... sorry didn't recognise you with your clothes on " line, I spent a lot of time blushing :eek:

Hmmm....that must have been a bit strange feeling
 
ibhard said:
*yawns* I need coffee. This Irish Breakfast tea isn't cutting it.

Had coffee...on the water now


ibhard said:
Just lookin myself. So an hour and half drive one way better present something good to look at. *grumbles*

Looking forward to this are we? *chuckles*

There could be worse things to have to do
 
Back
Top