Jus' Place

jushorny said:
Hmmm....that must have been a bit strange feeling


The funniest ones were when I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant, other students kept telling me how jealous they were 'cos he had a pregnant model :confused: :D
 
WantonWitch said:
The funniest ones were when I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant, other students kept telling me how jealous they were 'cos he had a pregnant model :confused: :D

Many find a pregnant woman extremely beautiful ;)
 
petbecs82 said:
good morning one and all.. oh wait.. its not thursday anymore.. wheres my damn top

*bends down and picks top up from behind the bar*

You looking for this?
 
jushorny said:
Many find a pregnant woman extremely beautiful ;)


Lol, I found it annoying, do you remember what maternity wear was like 17 years ago ?? all big flower prints :eek:


I bought a pair of braces and several big t shirts, braces kept my jeans up and the t shirt hid my undies lol

Hiya Becs :kiss:
 
WantonWitch said:
Lol, I found it annoying, do you remember what maternity wear was like 17 years ago ?? all big flower prints :eek:


I bought a pair of braces and several big t shirts, braces kept my jeans up and the t shirt hid my undies lol

Hiya Becs :kiss:

Ha, yea maternity wear was not what it is today! :D
 
petbecs82 said:
*giggles, leaning over the bar and kisses jus' cheek ever so lightly.* thanks boss.

Just wanna make sure you'll come back next Thursday for a repeat performance ;)
 
jushorny said:
Just wanna make sure you'll come back next Thursday for a repeat performance ;)

grins, well of course i will... might have to have a whole other image.
 
petbecs82 said:
*pouts*

heya witchy woman how are ya?


Hiya Becs, I'm good thanks, have to go cook in a min

How's your day ?



And you're right Jus, maternity wear is much better now, those big flowery tents were horrendous
 
WantonWitch said:
And you're right Jus, maternity wear is much better now, those big flowery tents were horrendous

Shhh....you know how fashions have a way of returning :D
 
petbecs82 said:
tongue tuesday works just fine for me... are we enstating this day?

Sure if you'd like....I think I'll need to get the camera out though before then
 
WantonWitch said:
Hiya Becs, I'm good thanks, have to go cook in a min

How's your day?

its going slow so far. i'm trying to get this hurt calf over and done with... but i really am thinking i damaged the muscle. god it hurts, i'm thinking if i go running tonight i'll sweat it out.
 
Back
Top