petbecs82
Sexual Athlete
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2006
- Posts
- 1,681
jushorny said:Sure if you'd like....I think I'll need to get the camera out though before then
grins, alright. sounds like a plan to me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:Sure if you'd like....I think I'll need to get the camera out though before then
jushorny said:Shhh....you know how fashions have a way of returning![]()
petbecs82 said:its going slow so far. i'm trying to get this hurt calf over and done with... but i really am thinking i damaged the muscle. god it hurts, i'm thinking if i go running tonight i'll sweat it out.
WantonWitch said:oh please !!! It doesn't bear thinking about
Ouchhot bath and a massage might help too

petbecs82 said:i iced it already i'm about to plug in the heating pad to warm the muscle.. ugh!![]()

petbecs82 said:i iced it already i'm about to plug in the heating pad to warm the muscle.. ugh!![]()

WantonWitch said:Hope it feels better after that
I gotta go, the kitchen is calling me
WantonWitch said:Hope it feels better after that
I gotta go, the kitchen is calling me
petbecs82 said:thanks bye witchy woman
btw jus i'm lovin your av
jushorny said:thanks becs, glad you approve![]()

petbecs82 said:grins, i'm sure this isn't hurtin your ego either.![]()
jushorny said:LMAO...No it certainly isn't![]()
Too bad a day of the week doesn't start with the letter A or B

petbecs82 said:how about whip it out wednesday? i like it.![]()

jushorny said:Very clever and there are many things one could whip out![]()
petbecs82 said:heh exactly! grins. modest monday.. where people can just be modest, tongue tuesday, whip it out wednesday, topless thursday, and fun friday?
jushorny said:Perfect...then sexy saturday and sleepy sunday

Morning Joeyjoeys-game said:Morning jus..see you are workin your way through some new AV's..very sexy![]()
![]()
petbecs82 said:heh exactly! grins. modest monday.. where people can just be modest, tongue tuesday, whip it out wednesday, topless thursday, and fun friday?

WantonWitch said:Oh good..... got a day for me there![]()
Hiya Joey![]()
jushorny said:I tried for angelic monday, but becs didn't like the ring of that
modest will do fine, means I can keep my clothes on 
joeys-game said:Hiya ww..![]()

WantonWitch said:modest will do fine, means I can keep my clothes on
Like that one btw![]()

WantonWitch said:and you are going to make me ...how ??
![]()
WantonWitch said:and you are going to make me ...how ??
![]()
