jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
WantonWitch said:With clothes on![]()
Nurses uniform?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:With clothes on![]()
jushorny said:Nurses uniform?

WantonWitch said:Nope, cheap an tacky that looks, then again I did only pay a fiver for it![]()

joeys-game said:What is this about a nurses uniform?![]()
jushorny said:and you bought it for cheap and tacky![]()
joeys-game said:What is this about a nurses uniform?![]()
jushorny said:Check the pic in her profile![]()
WantonWitch said:Yup, figured I was never gonna wear it again
More worried about next July..... my bro's threatening a bikini party![]()
WantonWitch said:*hands Joey a towel*![]()

joeys-game said:*wipes face..and wraps around neck after making it ice cold*
thanks ww![]()

jushorny said:I'm sure he would pick one up for you![]()

WantonWitch said:Think I'll just cheat and wear my very short shorts and tee
Oh my...... nice av Joey![]()
WantonWitch said:Think I'll just cheat and wear my very short shorts and tee
Oh my...... nice av Joey![]()

jushorny said:I think you better model that for us first![]()
Yea, that is a nice av Joey
.... I may..... need to find me a very lil' white tee firstWantonWitch said:.... I may..... need to find me a very lil' white tee first

jushorny said:Here's my weekend chore look LOL
Take one of your son's tee, shrink it in washer LOL

yummygirl12 said:Hi guys!![]()
I'm fine thank you, a bit chilly, but fine.jushorny said:Hey yummy, hows you