WantonWitch
The Devils own lil' Angel
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Posts
- 107,078
jushorny said:We'll catch you off guard, you'll stop in on the wrong day LOL
joeys-game said:hmmm, give me time, ill come up with something![]()
*Chuckles* could be interesting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:We'll catch you off guard, you'll stop in on the wrong day LOL
joeys-game said:hmmm, give me time, ill come up with something![]()
jushorny said:Its always interesting![]()
WantonWitch said:The right ones make you want to come back for more![]()
jushorny said:And the really good ones make you come back begging for more![]()

WantonWitch said:*Chuckles* well I wasn't going to mention the word begging after 'desire and naughty' the other day![]()
jushorny said:LMAO begging with desire to be naughty?

WantonWitch said:Sighs* see what I mean.... there's just some words I shouldn't say![]()
Ok, I like that av even more lmao, had to respell several words![]()
![]()
jushorny said:Thanks Witchie....
No close your eyes, its gonna change, need to post one for a short bit

WantonWitch said:*Shuts eyes* Can't see now.... how am I gonna know when you change it ?????
*Peeks *
Oh...... ummmmmmm.......... mmmmmmmmm![]()
![]()

jushorny said:AH what the hell, your of legal age right?![]()

jushorny said:Tis not going to be one of my favs![]()
ReallyWantonWitch said:I've not got that many more, there's one I'm surprised I ever had the nerve to put up![]()

WantonWitch said:I've not got that many more, there's one I'm surprised I ever had the nerve to put up![]()

WantonWitch said:Lol, wb Joey ..........makes 2 of us
Lol, yeah, really, I'm nekkid![]()

joeys-game said:Lets see it then..please??![]()
jushorny said:
WantonWitch said:Rofl, I'll blush![]()
![]()
![]()
Same answer as above
jushorny said:Its ok to blush, no one but us here anyway![]()

WantonWitch said:Ok, lets see just how quick I can switch em
Better not blink !
WantonWitch said:Ok, lets see just how quick I can switch em
Better not blink !
