jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
WantonWitch said:Yup !!
Joey agrees![]()
Joey knows me too well and you're apparently getting very close also
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WantonWitch said:Yup !!
Joey agrees![]()
joeys-game said:Anytime witchy![]()
jushorny said:Joey knows me too well and you're apparently getting very close also
WantonWitch said:*Chuckles* Careful now, I might take you up on that

jushorny said:Joey knows me too well and you're apparently getting very close also

jushorny said:Well sexy people I need to run to store and get something for dinner, see you in a bit![]()

joeys-game said:yo can take me anyway you like![]()

jushorny said:Well sexy people I need to run to store and get something for dinner, see you in a bit![]()

petbecs82 said:hiya witchy woman!and a
for the tummy
![]()
that tickles ! How's the leg now ?WantonWitch said:that tickles ! How's the leg now ?
petbecs82 said:hurts still.. i've got this pad on it.. i can't fully extend the muscle.. i walk funny *pouts* but i'm going to work out tonight hopefully fix it!

WantonWitch said:Awww, sorry hon, I promise not to laugh at the funny walk
too much anyway![]()
I hope it helps![]()
petbecs82 said:awe thanks.. i'm about to punch it haha. and laugh away i know people will haha
WantonWitch said:Noooooo. don't do that.... go kidnap some nice young thing to massage it for you![]()
petbecs82 said:hmmm good idea!

WantonWitch said:Hiya MO![]()
Microwave0ven said:wello humans and good morning![]()
Microwave0ven said:ello, ww, howareyoutoday?
your space bar got stuck ? ello becspetbecs82 said:hello there mister micro
n o a c t u a l l y, i m j u s t t y p i n g l i k e i t a l kWantonWitch said:*Chuckles* I'm good thanksyour space bar got stuck ?
![]()
How's you ?
