jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
RedHairedandFriendly said:Sliding your cock between my breasts? (I'm going out on a limb here.)
![]()
Uh, no was thinking its tmie for something fresher to suck on

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RedHairedandFriendly said:Sliding your cock between my breasts? (I'm going out on a limb here.)
![]()

jushorny said:Uh, no was thinking its tmie for something fresher to suck on![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Hmmm. . . damn, I'm wrong...![]()
![]()
jushorny said:Well you had a 50/50 chance![]()
Yeah, I know. . .perhaps we'll just do it all. RedHairedandFriendly said:![]()
Yeah, I know. . .perhaps we'll just do it all.
![]()
Ohh I like it when you insistRedHairedandFriendly said:I insist.![]()
![]()

jushorny said:Ohh I like it when you insist![]()
.... Whip, cuffs, crop, cane, hand.... anything I need to get my point across. 
RedHairedandFriendly said:.... Whip, cuffs, crop, cane, hand.... anything I need to get my point across.
![]()
sharingfantasies said:jeez what is wrong with just using your writing skills to get your point across...
how are you guys?
RedHairedandFriendly said:Because he likes the other stuff too.![]()
Hey there sharing.
sharingfantasies said:you all ready for the three day weekend?
RedHairedandFriendly said:I am. We had the funeral today, so I am hoping the weekend pushes the sorrow back some. How about you?
sharingfantasies said:jeez what is wrong with just using your writing skills to get your point across...
how are you guys?
sharingfantasies said:Sorry to hear that there was a funeral to attend.![]()
I am going in for a few hours in the morning and then prepping what I can at home.. and then having weird dreams all weekend about classes out of control. Every educator, even principals have weird dreams right before school starts.
other than that, no plans.![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Well... Saturday is running that we normally would have done today. Sunday is Pete's birthday so we are going out for supper. Monday his parents' house.
I'll tell him you wished it.sharingfantasies said:happy b-day to Pete![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:I'll tell him you wished it.He turns 36.
He's already looking for a new car! LOLsharingfantasies said:uhoh, middle aged.![]()
Hey..

RedHairedandFriendly said:He's already looking for a new car! LOL
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsharingfantasies said:rofl, he is a little young for a midlife crisis.. lol he might be planning on doing that twice, now and when he hits forty grin