Jus' Place

RedHairedandFriendly said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rolleyes:


well that might mean that you get two also... you are supposed to drive a red sportscar at some time in the next fifteen years ;)
 
sharingfantasies said:
well that might mean that you get two also... you are supposed to drive a red sportscar at some time in the next fifteen years ;)


My mom got her red convertable mustang when she turned 50. lol. :D She loves it.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
My mom got her red convertable mustang when she turned 50. lol. :D She loves it.



:D


much better than what I did.. I got married and divorced..a car would have been a lot easier on the emotions LOL
 
sharingfantasies said:
:D


much better than what I did.. I got married and divorced..a car would have been a lot easier on the emotions LOL


I bet it would have. :rose: She and dad have been married 39 years.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I bet it would have. :rose: She and dad have been married 39 years.


yeah if you are already married you get a car... otherwise, you get married lol

That is great that they have lasted that long. congrats to them :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
yeah if you are already married you get a car... otherwise, you get married lol

That is great that they have lasted that long. congrats to them :)


It was not easy. :rose:


I get a car...hmmmm.... will have to make sure it is a 2 seater, or it will become the TAXI. :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
It was not easy. :rose:


I get a car...hmmmm.... will have to make sure it is a 2 seater, or it will become the TAXI. :rolleyes:


well yeah.. guys get their midlife crisis earlier than women, women have to wait until the kids are mostly grown... of course they call a woman's midlife crisis empty nest syndrome :D
 
sharingfantasies said:
well yeah.. guys get their midlife crisis earlier than women, women have to wait until the kids are mostly grown... of course they call a woman's midlife crisis empty nest syndrome :D
I live for that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I live for that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


my silly mother had kids spread out with a twenty year spread.. when she turned fifty she still had a ten year old and fifteen year old, but she figured she had put in her thirty years and should be able to retire. :)

however she also had kids as old as thirty.. that still needed her to be mom. :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
my silly mother had kids spread out with a twenty year spread.. when she turned fifty she still had a ten year old and fifteen year old, but she figured she had put in her thirty years and should be able to retire. :)

however she also had kids as old as thirty.. that still needed her to be mom. :)
My mom is 59 and has my 27 year old sister still at home. *sigh*
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
My mom got her red convertable mustang when she turned 50. lol. :D She loves it.

I was 47 when I got my red convertible two seater :nana:
 
good 2nd morning, i think my room's clean now. but what to do with all the empty space? make some more mess!
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
My mom is 59 and has my 27 year old sister still at home. *sigh*

yeah my mom had a couple that were in and out.. I left at 18 and except for a couple of weeks when I was 20, and a year when I was providing for her and a couple of the youngers ones.. I have always been out.. but a couple of my brothers were in and out and in and out and in and out.. etc.. I suspect if she hadn't passed away, they would still be with her LOL with their kids
 
Microwave0ven said:
good 2nd morning, i think my room's clean now. but what to do with all the empty space? make some more mess!


Hey MO, did you find anything interesting when you cleaned up? besides the lock I mean. :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
yeah my mom had a couple that were in and out.. I left at 18 and except for a couple of weeks when I was 20, and a year when I was providing for her and a couple of the youngers ones.. I have always been out.. but a couple of my brothers were in and out and in and out and in and out.. etc.. I suspect if she hadn't passed away, they would still be with her LOL with their kids


all my sisters have been in and out, but I haven't. (unless you want to count leaving the house to the dorm, from the dorm back to the house)
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Mini-fridge?

How are you MO. :kiss:

ello red! long time no see, i'm doin good, and you?

sharingfantasies said:
Hey MO, did you find anything interesting when you cleaned up? besides the lock I mean. :)

found... my grade 4, 5, and 6 report cards :D some toys.. some papers, binders, birthday cards... i don't think i've really CLEANED my room in about 7 years!!
 
Microwave0ven said:
ello red! long time no see, i'm doin good, and you?



found... my grade 4, 5, and 6 report cards :D some toys.. some papers, binders, birthday cards... i don't think i've really CLEANED my room in about 7 years!!
I'm fine thanks. :)
 
Microwave0ven said:
ello red! long time no see, i'm doin good, and you?



found... my grade 4, 5, and 6 report cards :D some toys.. some papers, binders, birthday cards... i don't think i've really CLEANED my room in about 7 years!!


um... what happened to the report cards for 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12?
Did you skip those grades??
So what brought the grade cleaning about? Bet it shocked your mother :D :rolleyes:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm fine thanks. :)
good good.... suprise *tackles*bounces* :D
sharingfantasies said:
um... what happened to the report cards for 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12?
Did you skip those grades??
So what brought the grade cleaning about? Bet it shocked your mother :D :rolleyes:
oh i dunno, they're just not in my room :) the cleaning... cuz my dad ordered a grand cleanup before school starts... he wants to wash the carpet in my room too :rolleyes:

i stuck things on the wall again now too, my room is hockey-heaven! :D
 
Microwave0ven said:
good good.... suprise *tackles*bounces* :D

oh i dunno, they're just not in my room :) the cleaning... cuz my dad ordered a grand cleanup before school starts... he wants to wash the carpet in my room too :rolleyes:

i stuck things on the wall again now too, my room is hockey-heaven! :D


Isn't it amazing how, cleaning can be such a pain, but makes you feel SO good? :)
 
Back
Top