Jus' Place

sharingfantasies said:
Isn't it amazing how, cleaning can be such a pain, but makes you feel SO good? :)
ewww cleaning... but yeah, nice to be able to see the carpet for a change

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I've been tackled!!!!!!

I'm off to bed though. :kiss: Night guys. :rose::kiss:

Night sweets. :kiss:
okey dokeses, sleep good, Red :D
 
sharingfantasies said:
I think the only way I would get this place organized would be to move somewhere else and start over. :)

why are you talking to yourself? :p
i'm not hungry.. but the computer room i'm in now is a mess cuz i was cleaning again
 
Microwave0ven said:
why are you talking to yourself? :p
i'm not hungry.. but the computer room i'm in now is a mess cuz i was cleaning again


I don't mean to be talking to myself, but when I think someone is listening, they suddenly disappear, and so it looks like I am talking to myself.
 
sharingfantasies said:
I don't mean to be talking to myself, but when I think someone is listening, they suddenly disappear, and so it looks like I am talking to myself.

*poof*

*stays to watch sharing talk to herself* :p

*really disappears to go find a drink and something to chew on*
 
okay gottem cheese sammich and so grapefruit pop.. the citrus should settle my stomach I hope.. what did you end up with?
 
Microwave0ven said:
i'm back with rice crispies, crispy rice cakes, and grapefruit juice!


ahh we like similar drinks.. I like rice crispies too.. but I don't have any in the house.. wanna share? You can have some of my sammich :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
ahh we like similar drinks.. I like rice crispies too.. but I don't have any in the house.. wanna share? You can have some of my sammich :)

okey, i got lots, a bag of one and a plate of another, but only 1 cup of drink :)
 
Microwave0ven said:
okey, i got lots, a bag of one and a plate of another, but only 1 cup of drink :)


I gots my own drink.. but I also got some bbq flavored potato chips... so I can send you some of those.. they will give you some flavor for your rice cakes. :)
 
sharingfantasies said:
I gots my own drink.. but I also got some bbq flavored potato chips... so I can send you some of those.. they will give you some flavor for your rice cakes. :)

oy, mine are cheese flavored, but more flavor's always good!
i'm doin some writing, so, i am kinda quiet.
 
Microwave0ven said:
oy, mine are cheese flavored, but more flavor's always good!
i'm doin some writing, so, i am kinda quiet.


I figured you were writing.. I didn't have any new posts to any of my threads.. you keep munching and writing but don't make a mess ;)
 
sharingfantasies said:
I figured you were writing.. I didn't have any new posts to any of my threads.. you keep munching and writing but don't make a mess ;)

supposed to be writing anyway.. hard to think.
i been given back from the editor with parts i'm supposed to expand on but i can't put myself into some of the characters' shoes properly.. they're either too big or too small for me!
 
Microwave0ven said:
supposed to be writing anyway.. hard to think.
i been given back from the editor with parts i'm supposed to expand on but i can't put myself into some of the characters' shoes properly.. they're either too big or too small for me!


oh dear... why can't you get into the character?
 
Microwave0ven said:
cuz its a character who is hard to think into, not like me.
and cuz the 'rents are home :rolleyes:


ahh I suspect the 'rents being home is more of a handicap than the character being different from you. :)
 
besides... ;) you know.... you shouldn't roll your eyes at your parents who provided the computer. electricity, furniture, roof, and rice cakes :p
 
Okay guy, I have to get to bed, not only have I worked twenty hours in the past two days but I have to go to work tomorrow...

sooo... :)

I am sure I will run into you over the weekend.. hugs
 
sharingfantasies said:
ahh I suspect the 'rents being home is more of a handicap than the character being different from you. :)

well how'm i sposed to put myself into the 3 (was it 3?) minds of domme-ladies... and uh yeah.. it's tough!

i like rolling my eyes though, and i do it a lot, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: see?
 
sharingfantasies said:
Okay guy, I have to get to bed, not only have I worked twenty hours in the past two days but I have to go to work tomorrow...

sooo... :)

I am sure I will run into you over the weekend.. hugs
okey dokes, sleep well, sharing! :D cya later =glomptackles=
 
Microwave0ven said:
well how'm i sposed to put myself into the 3 (was it 3?) minds of domme-ladies... and uh yeah.. it's tough!

i like rolling my eyes though, and i do it a lot, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: see?


oohhhhh good grief... three dommes??? I couldn't even do one!!! yeah you late teens, young adult types are excellent eye rollers :)

okay gotta go.. night hug :)
 
Back
Top