Jus' Place

Well sexy peeps....now that I've been able to reassure my good friend that he is not shallow in any way...I should be off...I need my beauty sleep for my harem :rolleyes:

Have a good night friends :kiss: :kiss:

Anytime you need reassurance on shallowness, let me know
 
jushorny said:
Well sexy peeps....now that I've been able to reassure my good friend that he is not shallow in any way...I should be off...I need my beauty sleep for my harem :rolleyes:

Have a good night friends :kiss: :kiss:

Anytime you need reassurance on shallowness, let me know
Awwww...*pouts*....I think I might be ever so shallow... :devil:
 
jushorny said:
Well sexy peeps....now that I've been able to reassure my good friend that he is not shallow in any way...I should be off...I need my beauty sleep for my harem :rolleyes:

Have a good night friends :kiss: :kiss:

Anytime you need reassurance on shallowness, let me know

lol, 'night, beauty queen sunshine :p sleep good, eh?
 
jushorny said:
Well sexy peeps....now that I've been able to reassure my good friend that he is not shallow in any way...I should be off...I need my beauty sleep for my harem :rolleyes:

Have a good night friends :kiss: :kiss:

Anytime you need reassurance on shallowness, let me know
I'm sure you'll have to remind me often :devil:
 
dang just got invaded by a huge cockroach... over two inches.. yuck..sprayed it with a ton of bugspray and the thing kept moving.. unfortunately... hemosves fast and I lost it.. so.. I am hoping he finds a corner in whcih to die.. meanwhile I feel all yucked out.. so I am leaving this room ... see you guys tomorrow.. how did it get in here... I keep my windows closed.. nor door is open.. sigh.. I hate bugs... talk to you tomorrow.. night.. good lord it is back again.. turned it white with bug juice several times and it is still wiggling.. at least it is on its back... but gross.. I don't even want to pick it up to throw it away.. gross.
 
sharingfantasies said:
dang just got invaded by a huge cockroach... over two inches.. yuck..sprayed it with a ton of bugspray and the thing kept moving.. unfortunately... hemosves fast and I lost it.. so.. I am hoping he finds a corner in whcih to die.. meanwhile I feel all yucked out.. so I am leaving this room ... see you guys tomorrow.. how did it get in here... I keep my windows closed.. nor door is open.. sigh.. I hate bugs... talk to you tomorrow.. night.. good lord it is back again.. turned it white with bug juice several times and it is still wiggling.. at least it is on its back... but gross.. I don't even want to pick it up to throw it away.. gross.
PMSL...yer such a girl, SF. :kiss: If I was there I'd be happy to pick it upa nd throw it away for you. *hugs*
 
sharingfantasies said:
dang just got invaded by a huge cockroach... over two inches.. yuck..sprayed it with a ton of bugspray and the thing kept moving.. unfortunately... hemosves fast and I lost it.. so.. I am hoping he finds a corner in whcih to die.. meanwhile I feel all yucked out.. so I am leaving this room ... see you guys tomorrow.. how did it get in here... I keep my windows closed.. nor door is open.. sigh.. I hate bugs... talk to you tomorrow.. night.. good lord it is back again.. turned it white with bug juice several times and it is still wiggling.. at least it is on its back... but gross.. I don't even want to pick it up to throw it away.. gross.
night sharing :kiss:
 
sharingfantasies said:
dang just got invaded by a huge cockroach... over two inches.. yuck..sprayed it with a ton of bugspray and the thing kept moving.. unfortunately... hemosves fast and I lost it.. so.. I am hoping he finds a corner in whcih to die.. meanwhile I feel all yucked out.. so I am leaving this room ... see you guys tomorrow.. how did it get in here... I keep my windows closed.. nor door is open.. sigh.. I hate bugs... talk to you tomorrow.. night.. good lord it is back again.. turned it white with bug juice several times and it is still wiggling.. at least it is on its back... but gross.. I don't even want to pick it up to throw it away.. gross.

bugs bugs... but they aren't slimy!!
hehe, sleep well sharing, don't let the huge cockroaches bite :) hugs and reeses pieces for the road!
 
Tom Collins said:
PMSL...yer such a girl, SF. :kiss: If I was there I'd be happy to pick it upa nd throw it away for you. *hugs*


hey spiders and snakes don't bother me.. well if I found a snake crawling around my house it might.. but giant bugs I draw the line at.. and yeah I am a girl :) goodnight:)
 
Microwave0ven said:
bugs bugs... but they aren't slimy!!
hehe, sleep well sharing, don't let the huge cockroaches bite :) hugs and reeses pieces for the road!


reese's pieces!!!!... grabs a handful for my trip out.. don't want to leave them around for the bugs. :) nigghttt.
 
sharingfantasies said:
hey spiders and snakes don't bother me.. well if I found a snake crawling around my house it might.. but giant bugs I draw the line at.. and yeah I am a girl :) goodnight:)
Cool...you could take care of the spiders which gross me out and I can handle the waterbugs (giant flying cocaroaches) that you can't handle. We'd be a perfect team. :kiss: Snakes are no biggie for me either.

Night, darlin'. *squidge*
 
Back
Top