WantonWitch
The Devils own lil' Angel
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2004
- Posts
- 107,078
Morning' ...... seems I wasn't the only one having fun last night 
*Raids the kitchen for coffee*

*Raids the kitchen for coffee*

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


bustee_mcqueen said:morning everyone![]()
WantonWitch said:Morning' ...... seems I wasn't the only one having fun last night
*Raids the kitchen for coffee*![]()

jushorny said:Morning kisses are nice![]()
Any coffee left or do I need to make more![]()
![]()

WantonWitch said:Sorry Jus I drank it all, you need to make more![]()
![]()

jushorny said:Not a problem, already did so...care for a fresh cup![]()

WantonWitch said:Yup and very likely another too, head seems to be full of clouds today![]()

jushorny said:LOL...enjoyable night?![]()
WantonWitch said:Mmmm, everything this girl desired![]()
Ought to do it more often

jushorny said:Good to hear![]()

WantonWitch said:Came home at 6 am, had a laugh reading your thread, then went to bed![]()

WantonWitch said:Came home at 6 am, had a laugh reading your thread, then went to bed![]()

jushorny said:My first ever 'shallowness check'![]()

jushorny said:6am....whoa...must have been good!![]()
landiek said:morning morning
- slips over to the nearest bed and lies down with a yawn-
hard night ?joeys-game said:Shallowness check..thats a good name..have to remember that one..![]()

WantonWitch said:Having a delightful Sunday ?
joeys-game said:Not a bad Sunday, nice out..how about yourself, how has your day been and how is yur evening going?
WantonWitch said:Been very windy but warm here all day.
Nice and quiet lol was out last night, need to recover now, takes longer the older you get![]()

sharingfantasies said:morning to anyone around and those that aren't around![]()

joeys-game said:I read that you wre out till 6am..*raises eyebrows*..had some fun did ya?![]()
