Jus' Place

WantonWitch said:


Good to hear it..you deserve fun!!

Being lazy today sharing..not too hot out, just right..so far but looking like its gonna get hotter..lol
 
joeys-game said:
Good to hear it..you deserve fun!!

Being lazy today sharing..not too hot out, just right..so far but looking like its gonna get hotter..lol


yeah supposed to heat up during the week before it cools down.. this is when I would love to live back east.. they will be getting fall soon.. not a season we get so I am always jealous..

boys like their teachers?
 
sharingfantasies said:
yeah supposed to heat up during the week before it cools down.. this is when I would love to live back east.. they will be getting fall soon.. not a season we get so I am always jealous..

boys like their teachers?


I like fall..

Darien seems to..Tristen hasn't met his yet..starts Tuesday..Darien had an orientation last wed due to just starting kindergarten.he's excited though..lol
 
joeys-game said:
I like fall..

Darien seems to..Tristen hasn't met his yet..starts Tuesday..Darien had an orientation last wed due to just starting kindergarten.he's excited though..lol

going to kindergarten makes him a BIG BOY now :) he will even like doing homework for awhile. LOL
 
sharingfantasies said:
going to kindergarten makes him a BIG BOY now :) he will even like doing homework for awhile. LOL


that is sotrue..he's already asked about homework..LMAO
 
joeys-game said:
that is sotrue..he's already asked about homework..LMAO


lol he gets to be like Tristan.. :) do the Kindergarten classes go all day or half day? Do they take a lunch?
 
Last edited:
merlinsapprentice said:
Hi Jus,
New Member here....Is the bar still open, I could murder a Gin & Tonic ?


Hi Merlin, welcome ... Jus isn't around so help yourself. I would murder a gin and tonic also... but not the same way you would.. lol I don't drink, so I have no idea of how much of what goes where :)
 
Hi Sharingfantasies,
Off to Dublin tomorrow, so will have to try the Guinness ! If you don't drink, what else do you go to Jus' bar for ?
 
merlinsapprentice said:
Hi Sharingfantasies,
Off to Dublin tomorrow, so will have to try the Guinness ! If you don't drink, what else do you go to Jus' bar for ?

to talk to people, hang out with friends, sometimes I just pour myself a coke and sit in the overstuffed chairs and read a book if no one else is around :)

Going to Dublin huh? You should find plenty of pubs there to try the Guiness and whatever other drinks are popular there :)
 
Ive only called in for a quickie.... what are you reading ? Don't you find the lighting in here a little low for that. Perhaps we can put some music on....what would you like ?
 
merlinsapprentice said:
Ive only called in for a quickie.... what are you reading ? Don't you find the lighting in here a little low for that. Perhaps we can put some music on....what would you like ?


no, I don't have a problem reading in here.. and there is a huge selection of muscial choices over there... pointing to the stereo system. Play what you want, I like most styles of music. :)
 
I need something soothing.....I'm new to Lit and finding it all rather frustrating! I can't upload a photo from my computer to my profile even though it is well within the pixel/KB range. One member advised me that I need to make a few postings then try again, so here I am hanging about Jus' place.....and then I meet you. So whats the book ?
 
merlinsapprentice said:
I need something soothing.....I'm new to Lit and finding it all rather frustrating! I can't upload a photo from my computer to my profile even though it is well within the pixel/KB range. One member advised me that I need to make a few postings then try again, so here I am hanging about Jus' place.....and then I meet you. So whats the book ?


hhmm been a long time but I think you can put an avatar on the profile. I know for sure you can't change your title under your screen name until you reach a thousand posts.. so maybe you can't put up a picture until then either .. I don't really remember. I have an infamously bad memory. sorry
 
merlinsapprentice said:
I need something soothing.....I'm new to Lit and finding it all rather frustrating! I can't upload a photo from my computer to my profile even though it is well within the pixel/KB range. One member advised me that I need to make a few postings then try again, so here I am hanging about Jus' place.....and then I meet you. So whats the book ?


hhmm been a long time but I think you can put an avatar on the profile. I know for sure you can't change your title under your screen name until you reach a thousand posts.. so maybe you can't put up a picture until then either .. I don't really remember. I have an infamously bad memory. sorry
 
merlinsapprentice said:
I need something soothing.....I'm new to Lit and finding it all rather frustrating! I can't upload a photo from my computer to my profile even though it is well within the pixel/KB range. One member advised me that I need to make a few postings then try again, so here I am hanging about Jus' place.....and then I meet you. So whats the book ?


*Quickie post * yeah I'm just lurking :D you need to have 102 posts Merlin, then log out, close the browser window, open a new one log back in and you should be able to add your av pic ;)
 
well, gotta go sharingfantasies....... enjoy the book, I'll call back in on Thursday next same time and see if your here......
 
WantonWitch said:
*Quickie post * yeah I'm just lurking :D you need to have 102 posts Merlin, then log out, close the browser window, open a new one log back in and you should be able to add your av pic ;)


thanks witchie.. you know my memory :rolleyes:
 
morning
i'm hungry and tired
gotta reload my mp3 again
some stupid road trip tomorrow with a buncha kiddies.
 
Back
Top