RedHairedandFriendly
Too much red on Red?
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2005
- Posts
- 112,724
Hello all. 
How is everyone?
es and
s to My sexy jus. 

How is everyone?
es and
s to My sexy jus. 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

es and
s to My sexy jus. 
ibhard said:So, I keep seeing bustee pop in here, but she never stays. We need to install chains connected to the floor and lock her up next time she comes in here. Who says this is good idea? Eh? The possibilities...Rrrwr

jushorny said:They'll be installed by moring ib![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello all.![]()
How is everyone?
es and
s to My sexy jus.
![]()
Good Bustee is first.jushorny said:They'll be installed by moring ib![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello all.![]()
How is everyone?
es and
s to My sexy jus.
![]()
heyya Red.RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello all.![]()
How is everyone?
es and
s to My sexy jus.
![]()

jushorny said:Hey My Red![]()
![]()
![]()
We have new visitors here tonight and few regulars...speaking of regulars, where is sharing??
. Hello new folks. Microwave0ven said:comes in time to hear that part..
swwweet!
you work fast, jus!
Hello joey.joeys-game said:Hery there sexy red![]()
![]()
Just tying up your boy, wanna help?![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:I see![]()
. Hello new folks.
Nice to meet you.
![]()
Sharing popped in earlier, but I bet she's getting ready for the start of school this week.
curiousstud said:we can have some fun with them if you want
Enjoying yourself this evening?liliagrace said:hello![]()
![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello joey.
I do enjoy him tied up, but he knows I prefer to be the one tied down... This is a dilemma you've given me. . .hmmmmm. . .

RedHairedandFriendly said:Enjoying yourself this evening?![]()

curiousstud said:oh ok sorry about that

jushorny said:Hey Mo
Crackers here, what are you eating?
RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello joey.
I do enjoy him tied up, but he knows I prefer to be the one tied down... This is a dilemma you've given me. . .hmmmmm. . .
Chuckles... what do you think you are doing with those?joeys-game said:Well Red..doesn't have to be a dilema..takes out cuffs..does it?![]()
Glad to hear.liliagrace said:why yes i am..*smirks*![]()
![]()

RedHairedandFriendly said:Hello joey.
I do enjoy him tied up, but he knows I prefer to be the one tied down... This is a dilemma you've given me. . .hmmmmm. . .
Microwave0ven said:just finished dinner, not too hungry today.. gonna have frozen peach cheesecake later tho
what if we tie you both up 2 inches away from each other so you can see but not touch?![]()
jushorny said:*Whistles innocently, washing glasses behind bar, someones got to keep this place in shape*
I'll be good and won't keep ya too long. 