Jus' Place

liliagrace said:
*blushes* hehe alright. and hello *sits on the sofa and realxes then* hehe
*sits down next to you*
so, what brings you in here? you sensed all the charm in here, didn't you?
 
ibhard said:
*sits down next to you*
so, what brings you in here? you sensed all the charm in here, didn't you?

*looks over at you and smirks* heh yea maybe. That and I'm just looking for some fun.


and "jushorny" i know my av isnt very innocent hehe :devil:
 
liliagrace said:
*looks over at you and smirks* heh yea maybe. That and I'm just looking for some fun.


and "jushorny" i know my av isnt very innocent hehe :devil:
Fun can be had here, that's f'sure, there's 1150+ pages of any flavor you want. :devil:
 
So, I keep seeing bustee pop in here, but she never stays. We need to install chains connected to the floor and lock her up next time she comes in here. Who says this is good idea? Eh? The possibilities...Rrrwr
 
ibhard said:
So, I keep seeing bustee pop in here, but she never stays. We need to install chains connected to the floor and lock her up next time she comes in here. Who says this is good idea? Eh? The possibilities...Rrrwr
kinky :devil:
 
ibhard said:
Yes, I am. Thank you very much.
(she has nooo idea) *wicked dirty laugh*


well i like kinkyness *grins evilily* and you also have no idea

*looks over at joeys-game* fuzzy Navel's are my favorite. :)
 
liliagrace said:
well i like kinkyness *grins evilily* and you also have no idea

*looks over at joeys-game* fuzzy Navel's are my favorite. :)

*mixes up a fuzzy..slides it down the bar..*
'HAD a feeling it might be" :devil:
 
Back
Top