Jus' Place

sharingfantasies said:
what road trip with what kiddies???

my dad got asked by another family if we could go somewhere on labor day
then they invited another 3 families to come too.
all of them have no kids my age, mostly my brother's age or younger.
i'll be bored to tears 'cept for my ipod and my camera.
 
Microwave0ven said:
my dad got asked by another family if we could go somewhere on labor day
then they invited another 3 families to come too.
all of them have no kids my age, mostly my brother's age or younger.
i'll be bored to tears 'cept for my ipod and my camera.

I assume you already got your textbooks for class.. you could always start pre-reading.. :devil:

besides you will be so busy babysitting all these kids or at least trying to keep them rounded up, you won't have time to be bored.. .

too bad you figured out the lock combo,that would have been a great thing to take on a road trip..
 
sharingfantasies said:
I assume you already got your textbooks for class.. you could always start pre-reading.. :devil:

besides you will be so busy babysitting all these kids or at least trying to keep them rounded up, you won't have time to be bored.. .

too bad you figured out the lock combo,that would have been a great thing to take on a road trip..

nope, haven't got texts yet. i'll wait till school starts and the prof tells us what we are going to do, which chapters... look for it at the bookstore/library and photocopiers are your friends.

aww, i ain't baby sitting those kids... that would be hell on earth! anything longer than an hour or two and I'll be going insane.

Their parents get the pleasure of watching over their own kids.. and I'm going to be happily anti-social. :D planning a story i want to write, probly, working out some of the finer details.
 
Microwave0ven said:
nope, haven't got texts yet. i'll wait till school starts and the prof tells us what we are going to do, which chapters... look for it at the bookstore/library and photocopiers are your friends.

aww, i ain't baby sitting those kids... that would be hell on earth! anything longer than an hour or two and I'll be going insane.

Their parents get the pleasure of watching over their own kids.. and I'm going to be happily anti-social. :D planning a story i want to write, probly, working out some of the finer details.


your three dommes?
 
sharingfantasies said:
your three dommes?

nope that one's writ already, it's editing and expandingment that one's going through

i'm planning a story in an alternate world/time thingy.. fantasy-set, based loosely on Anne Bishop's Dark Jewels Trilogy.
 
Microwave0ven said:
nope that one's writ already, it's editing and expandingment that one's going through

i'm planning a story in an alternate world/time thingy.. fantasy-set, based loosely on Anne Bishop's Dark Jewels Trilogy.


okay you planning a trilogy also? :)
 
Microwave0ven said:
not for now.. i can't write enough to make it a trilogy, can't ever think that far ahead in time.


take what you write and divide into three parts... voila.. trilogy LOL
 
sharingfantasies said:
take what you write and divide into three parts... voila.. trilogy LOL

lol, i don't write enough to be able to split it, if i did, it'd be like, paragraphs!! :p
 
Microwave0ven said:
lol, i don't write enough to be able to split it, if i did, it'd be like, paragraphs!! :p


lol well you will get better at writing long things as you go through college.. ;)
 
well my rear end feels like someone one is trying to torture it, so I better get off the chair and stretch and do a couple of things around here.. If I don't see you before your trip, take some good pics so you can share them with me. :)

You are up near joey aren't you? in BC?
 
sharingfantasies said:
well my rear end feels like someone one is trying to torture it, so I better get off the chair and stretch and do a couple of things around here.. If I don't see you before your trip, take some good pics so you can share them with me. :)

You are up near joey aren't you? in BC?

am back from lunch,

and yep, am.

i'm goin to sleep, havent slept good/enough lately, be back later
 
Last edited:
ibhard said:
I thought it was pretty clever.

Clever huh, I thought it was exciting, enjoyable, pleasureable, satisfying...but that's jus me


Evening everyone :D
 
Back
Top