Microwave0ven
Local Kitchen Appliance
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2005
- Posts
- 1,559
joeys-game said:Hint of advice..play nice..lots of people have addressed you..![]()
huh weird... somehow i read that as "lots of people have undressed you.."
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
joeys-game said:Hint of advice..play nice..lots of people have addressed you..![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Chuckles... what do you think you are doing with those?

Microwave0ven said:just finished dinner, not too hungry today.. gonna have frozen peach cheesecake later tho
what if we tie you both up 2 inches away from each other so you can see but not touch?![]()

Microwave0ven said:huh weird... somehow i read that as "lots of people have undressed you.."![]()
RedHairedandFriendly said:Come over to my bed lover. . .I'm heading off, and need tucked in.I'll be good and won't keep ya too long.
![]()

And the AV is hot.
I'll let you decide. 
RedHairedandFriendly said:Night all. Lili it was a pleasure meeting you. I love the sig pictures.And the AV is hot.
I hope we can post together again, the playgrounders proud is a fun one and mark197205, if you've not posted with him before. . .well. . .
I'll let you decide.
![]()
and I've posted in the playground before. I've just been away from lit for sooo long..* smiles then kisses your cheek* anyway goodnight curiousstud said:wait i am confused

curiousstud said:wait do people want to undress me or address me
curiousstud said:wait do people want to undress me or address me
joeys-game said:undress is always the right answer..lol

curiousstud said:mmm alright

liliagrace said:no one really hast to worry about undressing me. For I am alreay undressed.![]()
