jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
ibhard said:Morning.
I thought I was going to spanked for the Wriggling comment.
jus deciding on which tool to use....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ibhard said:Morning.
I thought I was going to spanked for the Wriggling comment.

jushorny said:jus deciding on which tool to use....![]()
"tool" suggests it wasn't what I originally had in mind.ibhard said:Hello Sharing, Landi![]()
Your friend is the Croc Hunter, Landi? I've been reading about Steve's accidental death on Yahoo news. It's a terrible thing, he was only 44.
ibhard said:"tool" suggests it wasn't what I originally had in mind.

ibhard said:Hello Sharing, Landi![]()
Your friend is the Croc Hunter, Landi? I've been reading about Steve's accidental death on Yahoo news. It's a terrible thing, he was only 44.
Ohs, you really meant tools...there goes my perverted imagination running again.jushorny said:tool as in cane...whip....hand...![]()
sharingfantasies said:wow, at least he went doing what he loves to do.. that is the best way to go if you have to go early.
ibhard said:Ohs, you really meant tools...there goes my perverted imagination running again.
jushorny said:tool as in cane...whip....hand...![]()
ibhard said:Ohs, you really meant tools...there goes my perverted imagination running again.
Do what he loved or not, I feel sorry for his young family.sharingfantasies said:wow, at least he went doing what he loves to do.. that is the best way to go if you have to go early.
Watching the Animal Planet channel, seeing him on there, he kinda grew on you after awhile. He was a good guy. Very entertaining.landiek said:It breaks my heart cause my kids write to him at the zoo all the time
I feel like I lost a close family friend.. and to find out after it happened makes it hurt even more
But there is an up side too.. Thousands of people are going to stockpile his animal videos.. keeping their zoo alive and well in his memory
TTYL, you have a good holiday.jushorny said:I like getting your perverted imagination running![]()
I must run everyone![]()
Stopping by for a sweet drinkjoeys-game said:Comes in and makes fressh coffee..sits down to drink it and makes some hashbrowns..
SexSweetheart said:Stopping by for a sweet drink

joeys-game said:Comes in and makes fressh coffee..sits down to drink it and makes some hashbrowns..
landiek said:Ohhhhh hashbrowns! Can i have some too * drools*

What's a fuzzy navel?joeys-game said:What would you like?..mudslide..chi chi..pina colada..fuzzy navel?![]()