Jus' Place

landiek said:
* mumbles between bites that someone's bare chest is getting her mind all fluttery and her insides all bound up *
men's bare chest can get anyone's mind a little fluttery and insides full of butterflies
 
That is one reason I stay hot and bothered in the days off from classes

*fans self*
 
curiousstud said:
oh well i had someone fix it up so maybe they did change it i don't know
Oh, didn't you notice the colors? Or maybe it is my computer showing those colors.
 
SexSweetheart said:
gastric bypass seminar - what is that all about

It is a form of surgery that takes some of the intestine out and the stomache reduced to help some people lose weight when diets fail.

In my case a car accident messed up the stomache muscles so my Dr wants me to look at that option

However I don't think that I can meet the prerequists.. but the seminar should be interesting
 
jushorny said:
Was great, made baseball game with no rain LOL, your day? :kiss:
That's cool,well I wished for that rain to stops :D My day is just starting,it was sunny when I woke up,now its getting dark,looks like gonna rain hard again *sigh* but all is well :D
 
virgin_not said:
That's cool,well I wished for that rain to stops :D My day is just starting,it was sunny when I woke up,now its getting dark,looks like gonna rain hard again *sigh* but all is well :D

Rain held back, thanks...we lost, but then we are so far behind it no longers matter this season LOL

Well, I hope oyu have a great day, rain or not :kiss:
 
jushorny said:
Rain held back, thanks...we lost, but then we are so far behind it no longers matter this season LOL

Well, I hope oyu have a great day, rain or not :kiss:
Well,there's always be next season,wishing you be the champion. :D
 
Back
Top