Jus' Place

virgin_not said:
Well,there's always be next season,wishing you be the champion. :D

Ha, we are talking Chicago Cubs who I think last won World Series in 1914....we grow up and grow old as Cub fans saying there is always next season :eek: No matters, its Wrigley Filed and we had a greta time
 
jushorny said:
Ha, we are talking Chicago Cubs who I think last won World Series in 1914....we grow up and grow old as Cub fans saying there is always next season :eek: No matters, its Wrigley Filed and we had a greta time
I don't really know anything about baseball *hides in shame* tho I do know basketball,especially *one on one* at night time. :p
 
I remember the good ole days when Ron Cey ( aka The Penguin ) was a top notch player
 
virgin_not said:
I don't really know anything about baseball *hides in shame* tho I do know basketball,especially *one on one* at night time. :p

That is entirely more important to know :devil:
 
hello jus... so the rain held off and the cubs lost.. such is life in the professional baseball world. :)

glad you had a good time.

hello ladies :) hope you had as much fun as jus did. :)
 
well if truth be told.. I orgasmed to Jus' ava pix... I'm naughty and damned proud of it
 
jushorny said:
Joey, how goes, damn you are around less than me now :kiss:


lol as far as I can tell, none of you are around any more.. you almost always have your offline lights on.. even when you are here.. LOL

I'm surrounded by ghosts ;) perverted ones according to Ib. :rolleyes:
 
jushorny said:
Joey, how goes, damn you are around less than me now :kiss:

Its going pretty good, been a long weekend but overall a good one when all is said and done, how was game? ;)
 
Back
Top