Jus' Place

sharingfantasies said:
musta been after he was a dodger... lol cuz I am sure he was on the enemy team ... all dodgers were enemies to fans of padres and cubs :)

Well in 83 or 84 He was on the Cubs cause I got his autograph
 
landiek said:
Well in 83 or 84 He was on the Cubs cause I got his autograph


ahhh I had quit paying attention to baseball by then... didn't like the changes that came in the late 70s.. the only time I was at Wrigley field, Ernie Banks was playing :)
 
good morning
uploading pics from that hiking thing now.. hooo boy that was nuts..
and dinner didnt agree with my stomach, so that was'not good
 
okay, so i think i scared everyone to sleep... :rolleyes:
i'll post pics up tomorrow when i get on, theres a few decent ones i sneaked of people at the beach
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I did, thanks. :rose: :kiss: I've been writing, how have you been?


I've been good, laundry beckoned this morning as the sun was shining.... then when I hung it out..... oh look... big black clouds :rolleyes:

jushorny said:
Hello lovely ladies :kiss:

Mmmmm...coffee already made, thanks Red :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Good morning Jus :kiss:
 
WantonWitch said:
I've been good, laundry beckoned this morning as the sun was shining.... then when I hung it out..... oh look... big black clouds :rolleyes:



Good morning Jus :kiss:
Yes, big black clouds always come on laundry day. ;) (and car washing day). ;)
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
You're welcome lover. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

How did you sleep? :kiss:

Once I was able to let go of my frustrations I slept fairly well ;)

Mmmm....blueberry muffins too! :kiss:
 
jushorny said:
Good morning Witchie :kiss:

You've been good? :rolleyes:


Depends on your definition of good



RedHairedandFriendly said:
I hope it does too. ;) :D If not run out and blow on it really hard. ;) :D


Rofl, it's ok.... I have a teenager, full of ' hot air' they are, I'll get him to go blow on it :D
 
Back
Top