Oh, jeez listen to him...... I agreejushorny said:Ah, I may be the biggest but one would be hard pressed to find one as sweet and sexy as me![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, jeez listen to him...... I agreejushorny said:Ah, I may be the biggest but one would be hard pressed to find one as sweet and sexy as me![]()

liliagrace said:hello everyone *smiles innocently*
jushorny said:Hey lilia, how you be?
liliagrace said:
i'm doing good, a bit tired but i'm good![]()

jushorny said:Long day or just tired from the weekend?![]()
Oh no..another hot avi...hmmmmmmmjushorny said:Good evening sexy![]()

virgin_not said:Oh no..another hot avi...hmmmmmmm![]()
Just starting my day dearjushorny said:Awww thanksHow's the day been
weather here is exactly like a woman's mind...fickle..lol...rain..then shine..rain..shine..other than that all is well with me
virgin_not said:Just starting my day dearweather here is exactly like a woman's mind...fickle..lol...rain..then shine..rain..shine..other than that all is well with me
![]()
so how's your night?
hmmmm..pizza,speaking of pizza,lemme go get some cheese SW,still haven't breakfastjushorny said:I can never remember who is in which time zone LOL
Night is good so far, got pizza, beer, and Lit![]()

virgin_not said:hmmmm..pizza,speaking of pizza,lemme go get some cheese SW,still haven't breakfast![]()

Here...*take some bite*jushorny said:Cheese is one of my favs![]()

Yw...ooops...I said bite some cheese SW,not my fingerjushorny said:Mmmm...thanks![]()

I have chocolate covered strawberries.
want a bite? liliagrace said:heh..i have something better hehI have chocolate covered strawberries.
want a bite?
![]()

jushorny said:chocolate covered strawberries?![]()
liliagrace said:
yes *runs one around my bottom lip then takes a bite* there really good..want a taste?![]()

jushorny said:*likcs upper lips before lower, eye intent on your lips and the strawberry*
Of the strawberyy? Would love a taste![]()
