jushorny
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 20, 2004
- Posts
- 30,422
joeys-game said:*you know i appreciate your approach..always jus..*![]()
Ah I do, but that's cuz you got the same 'approach'

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
joeys-game said:*you know i appreciate your approach..always jus..*![]()

joeys-game said:*i thought so..grinds self into your hand.."hell were behind the bar , whose gonna know?"![]()
Um.. everyone that reads this post... or knows that everytime you two get within touching distance .. you touch!!!
Microwave0ven said:you too, meanie #2!!
ooooooollllllllldddddddddd![]()
driving me, my dad, and brother nuts... and my brother told me to screw it
phillips..
jushorny said:Ah I do, but that's cuz you got the same 'approach'![]()

sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:*i thought so..grinds self into your hand.."hell were behind the bar , whose gonna know?"![]()
Um.. everyone that reads this post... or knows that everytime you two get within touching distance .. you touch!!!
You're jealous, I can tell![]()
joeys-game said:am not!!!
sharingfantasies said:from behind ... I assume...![]()

jushorny said:Ah I do, but that's cuz you got the same 'approach'![]()
jushorny said:I will, thats for sure![]()
jushorny said:sharingfantasies said:You're jealous, I can tell![]()
rofl... being squashed against the bar isn't exactly my fantasy dream.. lol
besides, I should have said... whenever you two get within touching distance of everyone or anyone, you touch.If I was jealous I could always get within touching distance..
![]()
joeys-game said:*works doesn't it..*![]()
*shit i hope so or im doing it wrong!*

sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:*i thought so..grinds self into your hand.."hell were behind the bar , whose gonna know?"![]()
Um.. everyone that reads this post... or knows that everytime you two get within touching distance .. you touch!!!
*can't help it sharing..he's just so..so..so.., you know*
jushorny said:Do you ahve those papers graded yet, miss smartypants???![]()
joeys-game said:sharingfantasies said:*can't help it sharing..he's just so..so..so.., you know*
an easy mark??? always available???? cute???? male??? touchable???
jushorny said:Yes it does work and no, you do it right![]()
sharingfantasies said:jushorny said:rofl... being squashed against the bar isn't exactly my fantasy dream.. lol
besides, I should have said... whenever you two get within touching distance of everyone or anyone, you touch.If I was jealous I could always get within touching distance..
![]()
Well, if ya had the papers graded I'd make sure you were within touching distance
jushorny said:Yes it does work and no, you do it right![]()

jushorny said:sharingfantasies said:Well, if ya had the papers graded I'd make sure you were within touching distance
uh huh.. sure.. Are you saying you are afraid of a few pieces of paper?
sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:an easy mark??? always available???? cute???? male??? touchable???
*he's not as easy as you may think..he is usually avaliable..definetly cute..all male..and extremely touchable*..*blush*
sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:cute YES male Definitely touchable Always
sharingfantasies said:good grief!!!![]()
have any of you actually had a guy take you from behind???![]()
joeys-game said:sharingfantasies said:*he's not as easy as you may think..he is usually avaliable..definetly cute..all male..and extremely touchable*..*blush*
ahh he is easy.. way easy, all you gotta do is look his way and he starts foaming at the mouth lol
joeys-game said:sharingfantasies said:*he's not as easy as you may think..he is usually avaliable..definetly cute..all male..and extremely touchable*..*blush*
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
jushorny said:
I said that didn't i??![]()
sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:ahh he is easy.. way easy, all you gotta do is look his way and he starts foaming at the mouth lol
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
joeys-game said:jushorny said:I said that didn't i??![]()
Yeppers, beat me to it