Jus' Place

sharingfantasies said:
non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people???

well.. humph... barking??? honestly.. I do not bark. yip occasionally, whine at times.. but I do NOT bark!!!

You tell him Ted, go............ ;)

sharingfantasies said:
wow!! you get grouchy on weekends... shall I assume you have already dealt with teachers and college aged people this weekend??? :rolleyes:

You're lucky I didn't deal with my daughter this weekend, then I would be goruchy! :D
 
joeys-game said:
*its a spicy drink..clamato juice..tobasco..worshtishire sauce..salted rim, celery stick and lots of gin!!!*
*you have never heard of a ceasar?*

*here ill make some..shove over..*

*catches self by grabbing onto bar*

"Damn, them some strong hips Joey"
 
sharingfantasies said:
Just what EXACTLY is it that you know??? hmm???


*he's always MAKING me work harder, play harder..do it harder*


jushorny said:
*catches self by grabbing onto bar*

"Damn, them some strong hips Joey"



*looks at you sideways, grinning..well you should know that by now..* :p
 
sharingfantasies said:
falls to the floor laughing so hard that my sides hurt... How do you guys manage to survive day to day... shaking my head.

How? How you ask? Well, we start by intending to get all our work done before we play. We start working and low and behold, find ourselves playing
 
joeys-game said:
*moves behind you laughing.."you bet jus, im behnd you all the way"* :devil:

*grabs crotch, giving it a good squeeze*
Not what I meant, but, uh certainly a good substitute
 
joeys-game said:
*moves behind you laughing.."you bet jus, im behnd you all the way"* :devil:


gasping as I start to laugh all over again... um Joey, I know that you are much more of an expert than I will ever be at doing things the hard way, but perhaps a little finesse should be added to doing things harder... LOL
 
sharingfantasies said:
non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people???

well.. humph... barking??? honestly.. I do not bark. yip occasionally, whine at times.. but I do NOT bark!!!

me neither, but a toy i'm sorting out for a friend does... it was low on batteries and barked for nearly two hours straight after i turned it on and it wouldn't go off. i coudlnt take the batteries out 'cause they required a screwdrover to open the panel.
 
Microwave0ven said:
me neither, but a toy i'm sorting out for a friend does... it was low on batteries and barked for nearly two hours straight after i turned it on and it wouldn't go off. i coudlnt take the batteries out 'cause they required a screwdrover to open the panel.

Feeling generation gap big time here :D :nana: :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Microwave0ven said:
me neither, but a toy i'm sorting out for a friend does... it was low on batteries and barked for nearly two hours straight after i turned it on and it wouldn't go off. i coudlnt take the batteries out 'cause they required a screwdrover to open the panel.


yikes I probably would have broken it or tossed it outside or something, that would have driven me crazy. Did you need a flat head or phillips?
 
joeys-game said:
*hey..its for your own good!!!!* :devil:
you too, meanie #2!!

jushorny said:
Feeling generation gap big time here :D :nana: :kiss: :p :kiss:
ooooooollllllllldddddddddd :p ;)

sharingfantasies said:
yikes I probably would have broken it or tossed it outside or something, that would have driven me crazy. Did you need a flat head or phillips?
driving me, my dad, and brother nuts... and my brother told me to screw it ;)
phillips..
 
sharingfantasies said:
Good grief, I am older than you, and I know what a battery is!!!!! ;)

I know what a battery is, can't understand why someone would let it bark 2 hours LOL
 
jushorny said:
*grabs crotch, giving it a good squeeze*
Not what I meant, but, uh certainly a good substitute


*i thought so..grinds self into your hand.."hell were behind the bar , whose gonna know?" :p

jushorny said:
How? How you ask? Well, we start by intending to get all our work done before we play. We start working and low and behold, find ourselves playing



Is that what happens..yeah it is cum to think of it..but are hearts are in the right places to begin with even if our hands and other things arn't!
 
Microwave0ven said:
you too, meanie #2!!


ooooooollllllllldddddddddd :p ;)


driving me, my dad, and brother nuts... and my brother told me to screw it ;)
phillips..



You had your dad, you, and your brother and not one you MALES has a screwdriver????... you are single handedly destroying male oriented stereotypes as we speak... all guys have tools... LOL
 
sharingfantasies said:
You had your dad, you, and your brother and not one you MALES has a screwdriver????... you are single handedly destroying male oriented stereotypes as we speak... all guys have tools... LOL

i had the keys, camera, and flashlight.... it wasn't my day for screwdriver!! i don't know whose day it was.... lol
 
jushorny said:
I know what a battery is, can't understand why someone would let it bark 2 hours LOL


cuz it belonged to someone else I suspect.. lol but you would think they would have gone to buy a screwdriver at least in those two hours. lol
 
Back
Top