just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
Unplugged said:You're justwicked, justwicked...and a major tease...and I mean that in the best way...![]()
![]()
I try to be as wicked as I can ...glad you like the pic's...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Unplugged said:You're justwicked, justwicked...and a major tease...and I mean that in the best way...![]()
![]()
just wicked said:Your funny ...![]()
thanks for making me laugh...
kylasdream said:
just wicked said:OMG...you are to fucken funny...
You always know how to make me feel better...kylasdream said:I am glad you think so........lmao.....http://members.lycos.co.uk/collector2907/madcat.gif

just wicked said:You always know how to make me feel better...![]()
kylasdream said:well I think this will make you smile!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/new%20ones/thbugs1.gif
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/new%20ones/thbugs.gif
Look close to see what they are doing........lmao
ohucanfeel said:First, I loved the pics! Second, I think I found some holes in the sweater you were wearing that can be expanded. And third, I definately know what is underneath will be even more loved and explored.....![]()
Btw, Hello JW!
ohucanfeel said:Wow....I couldn't help but notice they are doing something that is very in-depth and can become very intense......
just wicked said:Hiya ...How's it going...
ohucanfeel said:It's going..going..going great.....
just wicked said:you got to love the free love bugs have ...hehehe
just wicked said:Well thats good...
ohucanfeel said:the motion, pace, thrust, consistency, and overall body precision is perfect...I have visualized that exact movement before....but not with the love bugs...
ohucanfeel said:Good? No, great! Or at least getting there....
just wicked said:OMG I feel out of my chair...LMFAO
ohucanfeel said:I will say....that top position is really getting the beat down and is not holding back anything...
just wicked said:LOL...he's haveing a good old time...
ohucanfeel said:So much fun I am almost jealous....A love bug should not be getting so much satisfaction....
just wicked said:LMAO...
ohucanfeel said:I have the pace, stroke, and motion down.....I'm knocking him away and taking over....I don't care if it's a love bug or not..sometimes things just have to be done...
just wicked said:OMG I feel out of my chair...LMFAO
kylasdream said:I thought they were cute....hehehehehe....lmao