kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
just wicked said:It started bad and got worse...
ummmm how could it have gotten worse?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just wicked said:It started bad and got worse...
kylasdream said:ummmm how could it have gotten worse?
just wicked said:OMG it can and it did...
kylasdream said:thats not good....why didn't you call???
mc253 said:is offer some huge hugs for anyone that needs 'em.![]()
Its bound to change for the better sooner rather than later.
And while you partner in crime is here.......throws arms round Kyla as well. Just cuz I can.![]()
kylasdream said:
kylasdream said:
supahspaz said:Good Morning wicked![]()
robotom said:Rubber ducky, you're the one...........you make bath time so much fun......![]()
{{{{{{{JW}}}}}}}} Huge hugs for JW! (Use as directed)
Hope your keeping warm in the great white north...just wicked said:Good morning Hun...

No I'm not ...I'm freezing my ass off...lolsupahspaz said:Hope your keeping warm in the great white north...![]()
just wicked said:No I'm not ...I'm freezing my ass off...lol
you need a good spanking to warm that upjust wicked said:No I'm not ...I'm freezing my ass off...lol
robotom said:Due to the pending frost and winter....and ONLY due to the cold temperatures.....this will be the only time I ever suggest this....
Put on some more clothes!!!!!
Well, until I get there.....at which point the warmth will create itself![]()
(But we mustn't have any of the cute parts freeze off!!!!!)
supahspaz said:you need a good spanking to warm that up![]()
just wicked said:

Ohh REALLY...just wicked said:

supahspaz said:Ohh REALLY...![]()
robotom said:SMACK!! OWWWWW!!! That one was too hard.....
tap. eeeewwwww!!! That one was too soft.....
slap! ooooohhhhh baby, that one was jussssssst right.
mark197205 said:Is that a request?![]()
I would love to see my hand print on your ass hehehejust wicked said:Yes really...hehehe