just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
Baron Waste said:Hmmmm, now that you mention it...no, alone is definitely not what I want to be http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththenotebook_kissinrain.gif
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Baron Waste said:Hmmmm, now that you mention it...no, alone is definitely not what I want to be http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththenotebook_kissinrain.gif
kenstrus2 said:Good evening JW. sorry I haven't been around much this week. I do hope your doing well and I'll be off to work shortly.
kylasdream said:Good evening Hunni!
Rassitter said:I new their was something I really liked about Maine.....the incredible views!![]()
Daayam! Very nice girl!
just wicked said:Why thank you very much ...
ohucanfeel said:Was that a hand print on your ass or were you just happy to see me!!!
Rassitter said:No, ....thank you girl, the pleasure has been all mine.
I am not sure I will ever be able to look at overalls the same way again! *laugh*
just wicked said:hmmm...maybe a little of both...lol
ohucanfeel said:let me place two hands on it and see what happens....
wtexcat said:Hi WICKED![]()
I hope this Saturday has been treating you well![]()
.
Rassitter said:Well, let's just say it is a good thing I do not work all day with people in overalls.
It would be ummmmm, awkward. *Laughs* and difficult to explain why I keep staring at them.
Very, very sexy!
just wicked said:and what has happened...
ohucanfeel said:The warmth and intrigue on the touch has triggered a bit of excitement that you seem to enjoy.....
just wicked said:I have a very nice Sat thank you...
Hope your's was also good as well...
. As for me, I am about to do some cooking out wtexcat said:I am glad to hear your Sat is going well. As for me, I am about to do some cooking out
![]()
.
just wicked said:LOL...OMG your funny ...
Rassitter said:Joe Pesci imitation "Funny like a clown?" (Guess that only works if you have seen Goodfellas)
I hope not funny like a clown, those guys wear way to much make up, and they got the WORST cars. *Shaking my head*
just wicked said:Hmmm...my ass is all wamed up ...
ohucanfeel said:The warmth seems to have moved to other areas as well....I feel the heat radiating against me and your irresistable smell....
just wicked said:Hmmm...that smell is chicken cause thats what I'm cooking...hehehe
just wicked said:Hmmm...I am cooking dinner as well...lol...
ohucanfeel said:Ha...chicken huh? I could have sworn it was the broth of JW giving of the aroma....