just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
supahspaz said:I would love to see my hand print on your ass hehehe
hmmm...is that a request...lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
supahspaz said:I would love to see my hand print on your ass hehehe
just wicked said:Oh yes it is ...I love it when you smack my ass...

mark197205 said:What about when I kiss each spank better?........![]()
just wicked said:mmm...I love that even more...

mark197205 said:Then that is what I shall do, over and over........![]()
redred69me said:i love this thread
redred69me said:it is very nice
just wicked said:oh baby I like it when you do that...![]()
![]()
mark197205 said:I wouldnt do it if we both didnt really enjoy it.....![]()
just wicked said:and I do enjoy it and you very much...

mark197205 said:Then its all good.....![]()
just wicked said:LOL...glad you like my pic's ...![]()
Have a great day...
hmmmmm LOLjust wicked said:hmmm...is that a request...lol
Hmmmm, now that you mention it...no, alone is definitely not what I want to be http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththenotebook_kissinrain.gifjust wicked said:
Moring Wicked... ready to honor itjust wicked said:hmmm...is that a request...lol

mark197205 said:As it is with you....![]()
livefreeordie said:Liked doesn't quite cover the ... enjoyment level.
Afternoon lovely lady...
supahspaz said:hmmmmm LOL