Just Wicked

just wicked said:
hmmm...one never knows with me...hehehe​

I don't want to keep you from a great dinner. Enjoy the chicken! Eventually we will see which is hotter...the grill or your.........
 
ohucanfeel said:
I don't want to keep you from a great dinner. Enjoy the chicken! Eventually we will see which is hotter...the grill or your.........
I would like for you to find out...​
 
*Salivating* yup, good choices.


Jealous of the grill talk, cold and rainy up here! I love to bbq!
 
Rassitter said:
*Salivating* yup, good choices.


Jealous of the grill talk, cold and rainy up here! I love to bbq!
we finally got some nice days but the rain is on the way up here to... :kiss:​
 
I know, I am so sick of rain. The rain got here earlier than expected. *Sigh* I was going to grill some chicken. *Sigh*
 
Rassitter said:
I know, I am so sick of rain. The rain got here earlier than expected. *Sigh* I was going to grill some chicken. *Sigh*
Bummer...and now it will be on it's way here...
I keep saying I need to some place warm and I really do LOL​
 
I was going to be up in Maine, but it was going to be rainy and cold, and I have no heat. So I stayed here. *Scratching my head* yet I am still cold, and though I have heat, I am refusing to turn it on. So I guess I should have just gone!
 
Rassitter said:
I was going to be up in Maine, but it was going to be rainy and cold, and I have no heat. So I stayed here. *Scratching my head* yet I am still cold, and though I have heat, I am refusing to turn it on. So I guess I should have just gone!
LOL...you have such problems lol...and yes you should have just gone we have had a great week end so far...
 
just wicked said:
well there both sizzling and needing attention... :devil:​

I will choose the one that has the most intense feeling and heat....along with dripping juices that fall into the fire! An occasional turn would be in order so things don't burn. But, I must probe inside to make sure the temperature there is getting hotter as well....
 
Damn! Well I am just going to think that where I was going sucked!

Oh well, I am off to eat!

Have a great night girl! :)
 
ohucanfeel said:
I will choose the one that has the most intense feeling and heat....along with dripping juices that fall into the fire! An occasional turn would be in order so things don't burn. But, I must probe inside to make sure the temperature there is getting hotter as well....
Oh I think you can turn up the heat...​
 
Rassitter said:
Damn! Well I am just going to think that where I was going sucked!

Oh well, I am off to eat!

Have a great night girl! :)
I will enjoy your dinner... :kiss:​
 
just wicked said:
Oh I think you can turn up the heat...​

The heat is turned up and ready to be felt....but the hotter it gets, the more juices that flow and cook out...are you ready for that...
 
Back
Top