just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
wtexcat said:I bet that is some good seasoning, I like breasts![]()
![]()
Thats what I cook but no skin...hehehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wtexcat said:I bet that is some good seasoning, I like breasts![]()
![]()
ohucanfeel said:The heat is turned up and ready to be felt....but the hotter it gets, the more juices that flow and cook out...are you ready for that...
just wicked said:I think my chicken just might be ready...LOL
ohucanfeel said:Ready to be split, licked, and eaten.....hmmmm the flavor will be outstanding..
just wicked said:It is ready for all those things...
wtexcat said:I made a good guess![]()
ohucanfeel said:The aroma, texture, and taste only makes me want to go deeper into the sensative tenderness....The satisfaction of the taste enhances the feelings for both....
just wicked said:it is very tender and juicy...
danno99 said:hi jw what's up gorgeous?
![]()
ohucanfeel said:Tender and Juicy enough for the taste to drip and be licked up....and then worked back into the tissue.....
just wicked said:finger licking good...hehehe...
sorry had to say it...
ohucanfeel said:I taste the juices from my finger, and then from yours.....
just wicked said:Hi hun where you been...

danno99 said:hiding in your panty drawer........i love it in there, so lacy and soft and wonderful
![]()
just wicked said:hehehe...a very good one...
just wicked said:mmmmmm
ohucanfeel said:Maybe a deeper and more intense tasting of the juice and tenderness is needed....
wtexcat said:Every now and then I do get lucky.
just wicked said:do you think it's done...
ohucanfeel said:I don't think it is done....it needs to be massaged while building the heat deeper...
just wicked said:I think I might need to turn the heat up...
ohucanfeel said:How hot and intense do you want the HEAT??.....
just wicked said:LOL...your to funny...![]()