kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Im doing pretty good....Oh yes... how are you doing kiddo!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im doing pretty good....Oh yes... how are you doing kiddo!!!
googling costume shops....Its ok
I want a pretty masquerade ball one..
Purple glittery and a feather
Honestly I'm creative enough that I can make it..googling costume shops....
if you get bored with us...Honestly I'm creative enough that I can make it..
There's an idea of something to entertain myself for a while
So good to hear... hopefully "pretty good" becomes "great"Im doing pretty good....
Right..So good to hear... hopefully "pretty good" becomes "great"
with a happy ending....Right..
I need a massage..i slept wrong and now my shoulders and neck hurt![]()
Wish I lived close, cause I would happily volunteer to assist with that...Right..
I need a massage..i slept wrong and now my shoulders and neck hurt![]()
Me too...i could spend a fortune on massagesWish I lived close, cause I would happily volunteer to assist with that...
Not cheap.. you do want a masseuse who cares about your well being...Me too...i could spend a fortune on massages..now I just sound cheap
That is true...Not cheap.. you do want a masseuse who cares about your well being...
so that's what you're watching on that big screen tv....That is true...
Now im stuck on the masseuse porn.
Whoops I slipped into ur..
Whoopsies can be fun...That is true...
Now im stuck on the masseuse porn.
Whoops I slipped into ur..
Hehe yupWhoopsies can be fun...![]()
No commentso that's what you're watching on that big screen tv....
Too funny... but just worth a dollar???Hehe yup
Speaking of whoopsies...
For once I wasn't the opps..i don't have any clothes in person..
Went upstairs for coffee and there's my housemate running around butt ass nekkid..
Which is not normal... wish I had a dollar to tip
Definitely... maybe 2Too funny... but just worth a dollar???
Well we appreciate the rain we have been dry all yearWe must have sent u some rain..its been pretty much non stop this summer..
Anyway..im officially old.. talking about the weather..
Sigh
Never...Now I definitely sound cheap
Ty..Never...
I do try.... a rainy morning here... so just having a coffee and chilling out...Ty..
Ur always so kind..
Right on..I do try.... a rainy morning here... so just having a coffee and chilling out...
Love it...Right on..
Coffee us good
Ugg
(Cave girl Kathy)