kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,192
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That first album by The Cars is great. I think they’re underrated these days.
I agree..That first album by The Cars is great. I think they’re underrated these days.
That first album by The Cars is great. I think they’re underrated these days.
Maybe it was..the Shaker
I went to high school with a girl who looked exactly like the shaker!
I love them..
That's my shit right there..Flashback to “Fast Times at Ridgemont High”.
LMAO!
I remember this album..its one of the first in my summer of going through my mom's albums..
Im surprised I survived cuz I know I fucked up a few of them..

