kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,193
Ty..Love it...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ty..Love it...
You are always more than welcome....Ty..
U make me smile..tyYou are always more than welcome....
Then it has been a successful morning for me...U make me smile..ty

Dancing banana and allThen it has been a successful morning for me...![]()
You have a way of getting my banana dancing... Just saying!!!Dancing banana and all
Giggling
Is that what the kids are saying todayYou have a way of getting my banana dancing... Just saying!!!
Well it is what this old guy is saying....Is that what the kids are saying today
hope you feel better soon...I gtg.. my neck is killing me and just getting more uncomfortable..
Holler![]()
Hope it helps.. neck pain can be the worst.I just took a pain pill and muscle relaxer..
There's a good chance that ill be drooling on myself soon
https://tenor.com/eWfOtpFCIz2.gifDefinitely... maybe 2
That's funny
Better Off Dead.That's funny
Name that movie??
I can see the scene but I'm lost after that
BooI may have seen the movie a few times
That's funny too
I remember when this song first came out.
I do tooI remember when this song first came out.
God, I'm old