smoothdevil
devilishnice
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2004
- Posts
- 14,521
Medical Advice
A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.
"Do you enjoy it?" the doctor asked.
"Actually, yes, I do," said the woman.
"Does it hurt you?" he asked.
"No. I rather like it," she responded.
"Well, then," the doctor continued, "there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."
The woman was mystified. "What?! You can get pregnant from anal sex?"
"Of course," the doctor replied. "Where do you think lawyers and politicians come from?"
I need that as a sign on my lawn for the next election ... lol lol lol

That is great! 