talikat
On vacation
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2005
- Posts
- 43,643
Veggie porn? Not what I'm used to seeing, but then carrots are different than cucumbers.![]()
LOL true story.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/541389_10151531600680070_2138546654_n.jpg
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Veggie porn? Not what I'm used to seeing, but then carrots are different than cucumbers.![]()
ROFL!!! How is George these days??Love that pic! Saw it on George Takei's Facebook page!
LOL!!!I just found this thread... and, I gotta say, all I wanna do when I see the title is go off with, "...Laughing is contagious and it's advantages ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho;(faster each time) Laughing is con tag ious and it's ad van tag ious ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho... he he he he he he... and so on..." despite that I may be the only one on this site who find it funny.
This is great. Made me chuckle
ROFL!!! How is George these days??
LOL!!!
I know right!!! poor guy lol
Nice!! Glad to hear he's fine.George is doing just fine...oh my!
EMBARRASSING MEDICAL EXAMS
At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly andslightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall.
'Big breaths,' . . . I instructed.
'Yes, they used to be,' . . . replied the patient.
Submitted by Dr. Richard Byrnes ,
Seattle , WA
While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, ' How long have you been bedridden? '
After a look of complete confusion she answered,
'Why, not for about twenty years - when my husband was alive.'
Submitted by Dr. Steven Swanson-
Corvallis , OR
I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a man I asked . . .. ' So how's your breakfast this morning? ' 'It's very good except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste,' Bob replied.
I then asked to see the jelly and Bob produced a foil packet labeled ' KY Jelly. '
Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf ,
Detroit
A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room
when a young woman with purple hair styled
into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing,
entered .. . . It was quickly determined that
the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. While she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hairhad been dyed green and above it there was a tattoothat read . . . 'Keep off the grass. '
Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon
wrote a short note on the patient's dressing,
which said 'Sorry . . . had to mow the lawn. '
Submitted by RN, no name
AND FINALLY!! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . ..
As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB, I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly.
The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burstout laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said . . . I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?'
She replied with tears running down her cheeks from laughing so hard . . .'No doctor but the song you were whistling was . . ..
'Oh, I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Wiener.'
Dr. wouldn't submit his name...
1 MORE
Baby's First Doctor Visit
This made me laugh out loud.
I hope it will give you a smile!
A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waitingfor the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and beinga little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
'Breast-fed,' she replied.
'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.
She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breastsfor a while in a very professional and detailed examination.
Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby isunderweight. You don't have any milk.'
'I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma,
But I'm glad I came.'

A toothpaste factory had a problem. They sometimes shipped empty boxes without the tube inside. This challenged their perceived quality with the buyers and distributors. Understanding how important the relationship with them was, the CEO of the company assembled his top people. They decided to hire an external engineering company to solve their empty boxes problem. The project followed the usual process: budget and project sponsor allocated, RFP, and third-parties selected. Six months (and $8 million) later they had a fantastic solution - on time, on budget, and high quality. Everyone in the project was pleased.
They solved the problem by using a high-tech precision scale that would sound a bell and flash lights whenever a toothpaste box weighed less than it should. The line would stop, someone would walk over, remove the defective box, and then press another button to re-start the line. As a result of the new package monitoring process, no empty boxes were being shipped out of the factory.
With no more customer complaints, the CEO felt the $8 million was well spent. He then reviewed the line statistics report and discovered the number of empty boxes picked up by the scale in the first week was consistent with projections, however, the next three weeks were zero! The estimated rate should have been at least a dozen boxes a day. He had the engineers check the equipment, they verified the report as accurate.
Puzzled, the CEO traveled down to the factory, viewed the part of the line where the precision scale was installed, and observed just ahead of the new $8 million dollar solution sat a $20 desk fan blowing the empty boxes off the belt and into a bin. He asked the line supervisor what that was about.
"Oh, that," the supervisor replied, "Bert, the kid from maintenance, put it there because he was tired of walking over every time the bell rang."
*drink spew*
Another dream shattered......
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa263/crysbooth/endoftherainbow.jpg
Ah, there's probably one thread on Lit where that photo would still be the dream unshattered!
:caning:
I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.
'This is the 21st century, old man,' he said.
'We don't waste money on newspapers.
Here, you can borrow my iPod.'
I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...

This gave me a giggle today...
http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz3/newbiebabe/chicken_zpsf96db17d.jpg
Careful, our age is showing!![]()