"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
think I should be with you on the Boat over the Wknd
to give you someting to do while your waiting for the Fish to bite or do they just nibble ?
Well whatever, have an exciting long Wknd {{{Tommy}}}}
I try to get them to only nibble a bit ... but the bitches tend to bite anyway! :mad:

A lil' bit of boating ... some jet skiing ... and a bunch of beer. What more could a reasonable person ask for.

...

Oh ... welllll ... yeah ... there was that sex thing too! ;)
Had a great weekend...my daughter was home for a couple days...ate me out of house and home..how can a 5'4" 102 lb girl eat that much?? Must be hereditary...I can eat pussy all day long and never gain an ounce! Want to join me for some fine dining?:)
Fine dining?!?

I heard you're way to sloppy of a pussy licker to have it constitute as fine dining. :)

And were you implying your daughter inherited your pussy eating skills?!? :confused:

:D

OK ... so I agree ... it's a bit over then line ... :eek:

Happy 2sday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
 
Had a great weekend...my daughter was home for a couple days...ate me out of house and home..how can a 5'4" 102 lb girl eat that much?? Must be hereditary...I can eat pussy all day long and never gain an ounce! Want to join me for some fine dining?:)
Hey good for you Snakey:) I bet cha you was happy as hell to see her even though she seem to eat all your Stuff,maybe you should send her some Money now and then so she has something to eat between visits:D
Fine Dining? does that mean Finger Food;):D ~Have a funtastic Day Hun XO XO
 
Not to nibble on, but something that would melt in your mouth I think ;) Hope you had a terrific Monday Ling :kiss::kiss: M
uh Popcicles melt in my Mouth too- so what did you have in mind Hun:p:D~:kiss:
Have a scrumptious Day XO XO
 
I try to get them to only nibble a bit ... but the bitches tend to bite anyway!

A lil' bit of boating ... some jet skiing ... and a bunch of beer. What more could a reasonable person ask for.

...

Oh ... welllll ... yeah ... there was that sex thing too!
Fine dining?!?

I heard you're way to sloppy of a pussy licker to have it constitute as fine dining.

And were you implying your daughter inherited your pussy eating skills?!? :confused:

:D

OK ... so I agree ... it's a bit over then line ... :eek:

Happy 2sday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
Oh well three out of four aint so bad Tommy;):D
but by the sound of it you had a great long Wknd :)
now back to slaving away at Work ~ have a good one ~Day Dreams are good too most of the time :kiss:
 
*slides behind Ling, nibbles along her neck while my hands surround her waist*

Moaning love.
:kiss:
 
uh Popcicles melt in my Mouth too- so what did you have in mind Hun:p:D~:kiss:
Have a scrumptious Day XO XO
Something similar to a popscile
Ling, hopefully you would enjoy it just as much as one ;) Hope you hada a terrific Tuesday Sexy Ling many :kiss:s all over that lovely bod of yours :kiss: M
 
Hey my LingeLing, Happy Hump Day.
So sorry for not being here in a week:eek:, busy packing.
Wane come over and help, could be fun:D:devil:
Missed you sexy.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Good Moaning {{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
leaving oodles of hugs -licks- fomdles & :kiss:s & wishing you a Happy Hump Day:)
 
Oh well three out of four aint so bad Tommy;):D
but by the sound of it you had a great long Wknd :)
now back to slaving away at Work ~ have a good one ~Day Dreams are good too most of the time :kiss:
Wellllll ... given I'm at work right now, I don't know that I'd call this slaving ...

... but maybe in a while! :D

Ling, I'd let you sit on the real thing anytime you want, baby. :nana:
Shocker here! I don't think I've ever heard this sorta thing from you, erecto man!

Have you ever met a woman you wouldn't let ride on the real thing? ;)

Happy Humps Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
 
Something similar to a popscile
Ling, hopefully you would enjoy it just as much as one ;) Hope you hada a terrific Tuesday Sexy Ling many :kiss:s all over that lovely bod of yours :kiss: M
mhhhhh oh yes I love those melt in your Mouth ones :p:D
Happy Hump Day {{{{M }}}}}:kiss::kiss:
 
Hey my LingeLing, Happy Hump Day.
So sorry for not being here in a week:eek:, busy packing.
Wane come over and help, could be fun:D:devil:
Missed you sexy.
Yeahhh missed you :( but hey thats Life;)
are you sure you want me to help you pack??;) I proably would want you to Model everything first :D
Have fun {{{{{{{{{{Emmy}}}}}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Good Moaning {{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
leaving oodles of hugs -licks- fomdles & :kiss:s & wishing you a Happy Hump Day:)
mhhhhhh picks up all the Goodies:p
adds some gropes to it & send it back at cha:D
Happy Hump Day {{{{{P J}}}}} XO XO
 
Wellllll ... given I'm at work right now, I don't know that I'd call this slaving ...

... but maybe in a while! :D
Happy Humps Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
Good Morning {{{{Tommy}}}}:kiss:
Happy Hump Day to you too Hun :kiss::kiss:
 
Got a Doctors apointment first thing this Morning, so I wont have time to post on anyones thread:(
You all have wonderful & funtastic Day !:kiss:
 
Yeahhh missed you :( but hey thats Life;)
are you sure you want me to help you pack??;) I proably would want you to Model everything first
Have fun {{{{{{{{{{Emmy}}}}}}}}}

I know sweets and I miss you to.
MMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSS PLEASE COME OVER, (and I will hire some cute movers to pack,;). while we have fun:D:devil:
And only as you model with me
My darling hope all is well with you at the docs.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Last edited:
Wellllll ... given I'm at work right now, I don't know that I'd call this slaving ...

... but maybe in a while! :D

Shocker here! I don't think I've ever heard this sorta thing from you, erecto man!

Have you ever met a woman you wouldn't let ride on the real thing? ;)

Happy Humps Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​




Well your sister wanted to lick it first. :D:D:D
 
Well your sister wanted to lick it first. :D:D:D
For as many times as I wished I had a sister growing up ...

... you just made me thankful that my mother only popped out boys! :D

Happy Thursday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​

Edited to add a lil' pussy to the post!

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I know sweets and I miss you to.
MMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSS PLEASE COME OVER, (and I will hire some cute movers to pack,;). while we have fun:D:devil:
And only as you model with me
My darling hope all is well with you at the docs.
:kiss::heart::kiss:
Hire some cute Movers? you mean invite them, they should all be happy to come while we model all your sexy Outfits & romp around in the Nude:D
The Dr. says "mmmm" wants them to take a whole bunch of Blood :eek:
but I'll be ok ~have fun packing {{{{Emmy}}}}:kiss::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top