"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Moaning {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Thanks for all the Goodies you left at my Place mhhhhhh
Leaving hugs-smooches-licks-fondles & :kiss:s & wishing you a wonderful Week :rose::kiss:
 
Isnt that your plan..keep that "stopper" in nice and deep? Have a super week!
Yeah something like that Snakey ;)
would you believe it made a squishy sound when my Honey pulled the Stopper out :D:devil:
You have a terrific Week as well Hun XO XO XO
 
Good Moaning {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Thanks for all the Goodies you left at my Place mhhhhhh
Leaving hugs-smooches-licks-fondles & :kiss:s & wishing you a wonderful Week :rose::kiss:
Oh your welcome Hun:)
Good Morning {{{{{P J}}}}}:kiss::kiss: thanks for the Stuff you left for me doubling it & adding some grope & sending it back at cha:D
 
Yeah something like that Snakey ;)
would you believe it made a squishy sound when my Honey pulled the Stopper out :D:devil:
You have a terrific Week as well Hun XO XO XO
Its a wonder it didn't sound like a cork popping! Have a great week yourself...Ms Snakey is in Hawaii all week...so its PLAYTIME!!
 
Hey I think I was "busy" when you posted that:D
Thanks for the Popcicle, but I prefere the other kind (mostly):devil:
Have a terrific Thirst Day Hun:kiss::kiss:
I'll be happy to share my popsicle with you Ling, but t won't keep you cool, it will more than likely warm you up some :D :kiss: M
 
Good Moaning {{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
comes & gives you Morning :kiss:s & fondles & :kiss:s your Boobs as you lay there still sleeping:devil:
Have a wonderful & exciting Hump Day Sweetie Pie :rose::heart:
 
Its a wonder it didn't sound like a cork popping! Have a great week yourself...Ms Snakey is in Hawaii all week...so its PLAYTIME!!
WOW, well arent you nice, gave her some time off:)
I ' ll be right over, to see if "yours" still fits:D~:kiss:
 
I'll be happy to share my popsicle with you Ling, but t won't keep you cool, it will more than likely warm you up some :D :kiss: M
mmmmm yeah I could use something to suck & make it drip:p:D
Happy Humpers Day {{{{{{{M }}}}}}:kiss::kiss:
 
Good Moaning {{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss:
comes & gives you Morning :kiss:s & fondles & :kiss:s your Boobs as you lay there still sleeping:devil:
Have a wonderful & exciting Hump Day Sweetie Pie :rose::heart:
mmmmmm loved it P J:D:kiss::kiss:
but by the time I was fully awake you was gone :(
Happy Hump Day "sexy" XO XO
 
Cums & sends hugs & :kiss: & wishes you good Luck !:)

Hi, I hope you had a great Hump Day, the packing is almost done:rolleyes:

They will finishing packing and load the truck tomorrow.

Wish you were here Ling to take my mind off all of this
:kiss::kiss:
 
Hey ling...:heart:

I am really horny right now and I am thinking about taking one last set of pics....:eek:

..is there anything that you can say to me that might put me in the mood to actually do it....?:devil:
 
Hi, I hope you had a great Hump Day, the packing is almost done:rolleyes:

They will finishing packing and load the truck tomorrow.

Wish you were here Ling to take my mind off all of this
:kiss::kiss:
:Dwell at least temporarly ;)
if you got everything packed, guess we could have a sex on the Floor:devil:
 
Hey ling...:heart:

I am really horny right now and I am thinking about taking one last set of pics....:eek:

..is there anything that you can say to me that might put me in the mood to actually do it....?:devil:
uh shoot think I missed out on a good chance of fooling around;):D
Strange, I was thinking of you last Night Hun would have loved to have your Boner stuck in my Pussy:p
Hey leave some of your Pics here, so I dont have to go to far to look at them :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top