Dumpling
Cheeky-Canadian
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2003
- Posts
- 80,610
uh was it slippery here ?Been busy...............
Had to slip onto your thread![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
uh was it slippery here ?Been busy...............
Had to slip onto your thread![]()

hehe maybe I forgot to wipe upsomething was![]()

holy! so when was the last time you came to visitHey Ling Ling...How the heck are ya?
so thanks for peeking inHey thats ok Hun I understand r/L comes firstHi Ling
Sorry it has been a while, I hope your work week has started well
I am only about a week away from moving back to the west, need to keep a job![]()

well you know where IamGood Morning {{{{P J}}}}Good Moanin {{{sexy Ling}}}}
stopped in to leave hugs-smooches-licks-fondles &s for you
Have a terrific & exciting Day Sugar![]()



so Iam sending some Hugs~Licks~Gropes ~Sucks &
s right back at cha !Good Morning {{{{P J}}}}
love the Stuff you brought alongso Iam sending some Hugs~Licks~Gropes ~Sucks &
s right back at cha !
oh & this~~~>
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=636126&d=1149042394




Just was side-winding my way thru...sure would love to sidewind myself into you! Have a Terrific Tuesday LINGSTURRR!!Good Morning {{{{P J}}}}
love the Stuff you brought alongso Iam sending some Hugs~Licks~Gropes ~Sucks &
s right back at cha !
oh & this~~~>
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=636126&d=1149042394
Hey thats ok Hun I understand r/L comes first
So did you sell your House? did you at least have someone look at it?
Take take care & good Luckwell you know where Iam
![]()


mh Rearend shot well Iam glad it did something for youWow, this just made my day, Licky Ling.
![]()


whoahhhh just stay still for a Minute so I can slide on that Av of yoursJust was side-winding my way thru...sure would love to sidewind myself into you! Have a Terrific Tuesday LINGSTURRR!!



Well I hope you get some nibbles Hun & someone ist interested enough in it
No I haven't sold it yet, the company will help just in case though
There is an open house on Sunday, maybe that will stir things up
Thank you and I will keep you posted![]()


Hey Ling, how are you doing this evening Hun? I will be sure to remember the popsicle, cause I know how much you like them and I enjoy watching you suck on themYeahhhh sure cum on over Hun dont forget to bring the Popcicle coz I might wanna suck on it~
![]()


MWell I hope you get some nibbles Hun & someone ist interested enough in it
Have a Happy Hump Day![]()


wow Ima what a surpriseI was coming here to wish you the same thing, luscious![]()

Hey I think I was "busy" when you posted thatHey Ling, how are you doing this evening Hun? I will be sure to remember the popsicle, cause I know how much you like them and I enjoy watching you suck on them
http://www.serve-others.com/userfiles/Image/Sept07/popsicles.jpg
M




I could cum upwith the nibbles HunNibbles would be good.........
Thank you Ling, HAPPY HUMP DAY to you![]()
the other stuff I leave up to your Realestate Guy 

Oh you welcome {{{{P J}}}}}Good Moaning {{{sexy Ling}}}
Thanks for the Hump Day Pressie you left for me mhhhhhhhhhh loved it
leaving hugs-licks-rubs-fondles & wet juicys & wishing you a fun Wknd



