"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for cuming & rattling through here Snakey:kiss::kiss:
guess you was on your Motor Bike that you zoomed through that fast :D
I don't zoom very fast...I like to enjoy the ride...soemthings are meant to be done nice and slow and easy! <wink> It could have been me....is there a trail of oil...or a white milky substance? Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!
 
Its gonna be a lovely warm & sunny Day;)
Good Morning {{{sexy Ling}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Have an exciting & enjoyable Hump Day Sugar :rose:
 
Happy Humps Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Lingser!!!
​

I'll catch back up with you in another 10 days or so. Time for a short vacation. :kiss:
 
I don't zoom very fast...I like to enjoy the ride...soemthings are meant to be done nice and slow and easy! <wink> It could have been me....is there a trail of oil...or a white milky substance? Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!
Sounds good Hun;) so when you around again, I got a leak that needs some fixing ~if nothing else maybe you can just plug it up for the time being:D:devil:~Have an exciting Hump Day "Snakey" XO XO XO
 
Happy Humps Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Lingser!!!
​

I'll catch back up with you in another 10 days or so. Time for a short vacation. :kiss:
aw, damn Iam gonna miss you Tommy:(
But hey have a terrific & enjoyable Vacation Hun :kiss::kiss:

hope you think of me now & then ;)
 
Sounds good Hun;) so when you around again, I got a leak that needs some fixing ~if nothing else maybe you can just plug it up for the time being:D:devil:~Have an exciting Hump Day "Snakey" XO XO XO

Well...I hope its a small leak...my STOPPER!! is quite small...and it seems to have a small leak of its own....
 
Ling.....:kiss:

Ya know......all's it takes is a message from you...:rose:

..to make my cock begin to swell.......

...I like you so much...I miss you so much...I want you so much.....:kiss:

.....merely thinking about you...without even touching myself makes my dick grow....

...before it rises.......it lowers....growing thick and obscenely long....dangling and quivering low between my legs with thoughts of you....;)

..that usually leads me to go back and read our past exchanges......

..and so I begin to masturbate.......and I grow huge and hard with your words...:eek:

...images of you fondling my dick....sucking my dick...:eek:

...images of your chubby little cunny drippy with your juice....staining your undies....:heart:

.....thoughts of you peeing in the shower.....peeing all over me....:devil:

..and thoughts of your butt......:heart:

I still love you my Ling.....

...and I still jack myself off to spraying orgasms with you in my mind......:heart:
 
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
brought hugs-squeezes & :kiss:sssss for you, have a great Friday Sugar & a wonderful Weekend :rose:
 
Ling.....:kiss:

Ya know......all's it takes is a message from you...

..to make my cock begin to swell.......

...I like you so much...I miss you so much...I want you so much.....:kiss:

.....merely thinking about you...without even touching myself makes my dick grow....

...before it rises.......it lowers....growing thick and obscenely long....dangling and quivering low between my legs with thoughts of you....;)

..that usually leads me to go back and read our past exchanges......

..and so I begin to masturbate.......and I grow huge and hard with your words...:eek:

...images of you fondling my dick....sucking my dick...

...images of your chubby little cunny drippy with your juice....staining your undies....

.....thoughts of you peeing in the shower.....peeing all over me....:devil:

..and thoughts of your butt......

I still love you my Ling.....

...and I still jack myself off to spraying orgasms with you in my mind......
Good Moaning {{{Mr D }}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
mhhhhhh I didnt think I was that good Hun, but ahhhhh still love all the things you would do to me & I do to you:p grrrrrrrr -hurry up & cum over or better yet spend the Wknd:D
Have some exciting Day Dreams Sweetie muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
brought hugs-squeezes & :kiss:sssss for you, have a great Friday Sugar & a wonderful Weekend :rose:
Good Morning {{{P J}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
sends back my own hugs~licks~gropes & Kisses & Stuff have a funtastic
Wknd Hun :)
 
uh, sometimes it leaks pretty bad:D:devil: but Iam sure your Stopper will do temporarly;):D
Good Morning {{{{{Snakey}}}} XO XO XO have a terrific Wknd Hun!
Of course its only a temporary fix...But lets keep trying to stop that leak!! Have a super weekend too!
 
Good Moaning {{{Mr D }}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
mhhhhhh I didnt think I was that good Hun, but ahhhhh still love all the things you would do to me & I do to you:p grrrrrrrr -hurry up & cum over or better yet spend the Wknd:D
Have some exciting Day Dreams Sweetie muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You are that good Ling....:heart:

I hope your having a great weekend......:kiss:
 
Of course its only a temporary fix...But lets keep trying to stop that leak!! Have a super weekend too!
Wknd was good Snakey:)~:kiss:
yes I know, someone tried to fix it, & as soon as he pulled out the Stopper it leaked again:devil::D
 
have a great wknd, Licky Ling.

don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

:kiss::p:kiss::p
mh, dont know what you was doing Lance;)
but I went to a B Day Party & it got pretty hot even though it wasnt to warm outside:D
>>>>>>>>>>>>:kiss::kiss:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top