"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Halloween Sweetie Pie :kiss::heart::kiss:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20halloween%20pictures/goska1212/halloween11.jpg
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Happy Monday sweet sexy ling.... Hope you had a great weekend.. Im stuck in Hawaii.. sunning my buns this week.. :devil::kiss: wish you were here with me..:cool:
 
ohhhh mhhhhh sounds exciting Hunnie :D but I think we would need all of he Wknd for that & then some :devil: ~XO XO XO

I agree.......:kiss:

Just thought I'd pop in this morning and give your little(?) butt a pat just to watch it shake and bounce a little.....:heart:

Hope you had a great Halloween Ling.........I'm still waiting for you to flash me on Halloween night.....:D
 
Happy Monday sweet sexy ling.... Hope you had a great weekend.. Im stuck in Hawaii.. sunning my buns this week.. :devil::kiss: wish you were here with me..:cool:
Thanks Hun :kiss::kiss:
well- havent been feeling Well for a few Days:( so I wouldnt have mind sunning my Buns in Hawai as well ~:kiss::kiss:
 
I agree.......:kiss:

Just thought I'd pop in this morning and give your little(?) butt a pat just to watch it shake and bounce a little.....:heart:

Hope you had a great Halloween Ling.........I'm still waiting for you to flash me on Halloween night.....:D
Hello " D" Hunnie:kiss::kiss: wiggles my Bum for you before I sit down again~oh btw, this is comning from Work so you wont see to much ;) waves Hi & blows :kiss:s your way muahhhhhhhhh
 
Good Morning "sexy Ling" :kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
aw, still not feeling well Babe :( ~hope my little Pressie will cheer you up :)

attachment.php
 
Hello " D" Hunnie:kiss::kiss: wiggles my Bum for you before I sit down again~oh btw, this is comning from Work so you wont see to much ;) waves Hi & blows :kiss:s your way muahhhhhhhhh

I just love it when you wiggle your sweet butt.....!!:heart::heart:

Do you ever catch the guys at work checking your butt out?:eek:

Do you wear pants that show off it's shape?:D
 
Yes of course, when I feel naughty I tease the Guys;)
bending over the Filing Cabinet is a good way :D
Iam still not feeling to great Hun, but TGIF so I can recouperate :)

*_*
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=383818&d=1098447998

mmmm...those guys have no idea how blessed thet are...

..not only because they geat to be teased by you...

..and get to ogle you and your girly parts...:D

..but because they know you ling......they actually get to have as a part of there lives.......I have always longed so very much for that......:heart::heart:

I hope you feel better angel.....:kiss:
 
Knock Knock
Who is there:confused:
Darn its Emm:D
Sorry it has been so long my lingeling:eek:
Not much online or lit time, but know thinking of you.
Hope your happy, smiling and of course very naughty:devil:
For you :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:
:rose::rose:
 
mh OMG right under Emmy:p
Brought some Good Morning hugs & :kiss:s & Stuff for you "Ling" hope your feeling better by now Sweetie :rose::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top