looking for an online Sub

Thank you to all of you for your comments and advice i didn't realise how complicated it could be just to be open and understood. I do struggle with spelling and grammar does that mean i love any less. No I have found a slave that i will share my self with. I think to judge me as you have says more about yourselves.

Indeed going out on a limb is also what i am doing so is it to much to expect that from the slave i seek.

I hope that your sarcasm has made you feel good.
 
Dear ThinksNoOneWillDefyYou,

Methinks you should have looked around Lit to see where your thread would have fit better.

I do wonder if English is your second language...no insult there.


You do not chase? Arrogant much? Insult intended.

*sigh*

If you are truly serious...go over to the BDSM Forum & learn some things first.

T'ank you vedy, vedy muchly.
 
Thank you to all of you for your comments and advice i didn't realise how complicated it could be just to be open and understood. I do struggle with spelling and grammar does that mean i love any less. No I have found a slave that i will share my self with. I think to judge me as you have says more about yourselves.

Indeed going out on a limb is also what i am doing so is it to much to expect that from the slave i seek.

I hope that your sarcasm has made you feel good.

Simply put, Bitches be crazy yo!!!!

Sometimes you just have to virtually throat chop a honey to get her to do what you want. I think it goes against the slave ideals to just ask someone to be your slave.

I suggest you start blanket PM'ing women a picture of your cock with a collar and chain around it. Don't say anything in the PM, just send them that delicious picture. The woman that responds to you the quickest don't have a choice but I them be your slave. Then start a thread on this board so we can follow because the PG is certainly te place to find you some slave women.

I for one cannot wait to read that thread.
 
Simply put, Bitches be crazy yo!!!!

Sometimes you just have to virtually throat chop a honey to get her to do what you want. I think it goes against the slave ideals to just ask someone to be your slave.

I suggest you start blanket PM'ing women a picture of your cock with a collar and chain around it. Don't say anything in the PM, just send them that delicious picture. The woman that responds to you the quickest don't have a choice but I them be your slave. Then start a thread on this board so we can follow because the PG is certainly te place to find you some slave women.

I for one cannot wait to read that thread.

I have to speak up here, because I'm not convinced this will work.
I have been sending women on the PG pictures of my cock since I joined way back in 2008. And I have a really nice cock. I mean this cock is an award winning cock...

And to date, none of these women have thrown themselves at my feet. NONE OF THEM!

I know this isn't your advice thread, IHC, but perhaps you could help me....what do you think I'm doing wrong???

Here's my picture:

http://www.cacklehatchery.com/runnerup1.jpg
 
I have to speak up here, because I'm not convinced this will work.
I have been sending women on the PG pictures of my cock since I joined way back in 2008. And I have a really nice cock. I mean this cock is an award winning cock...

And to date, none of these women have thrown themselves at my feet. NONE OF THEM!

I know this isn't your advice thread, IHC, but perhaps you could help me....what do you think I'm doing wrong???

Here's my picture:

http://www.cacklehatchery.com/runnerup1.jpg

Wayyyy too much hair there. You need to shave that cock down. Plus most women on this board don't go for cocks that literally have breasts. There are plenty of cocks that pretend to have breasts but they usually just start a personals thread with the title:

"18 year old virgin needing a daddy to teach me what to do"
 
I am sure you will be inundated with replies!

Who could resist such a charmer??

Such a shame I am a bloke!:D;)

We can fix that .. or at least neutralize that. :D

I need a laugh, going to read the rest of this thread. :D
 
Thank you!


The ladies LUUUURVE big cock...just ask em. I bet I could bust a cervix good and blast all the way out the back!

:)

It's probably not so much the size, as the color scheme. And the sharp edges. An element of colorful danger...
 
It's probably not so much the size, as the color scheme. And the sharp edges. An element of colorful danger...



Well if you're doing it right, you shouldn't be seeing any color...I can't blast a wall out in back if you're lookin at it..

yew got yerself some mornin wood, dontcha?
 
Well if you're doing it right, you shouldn't be seeing any color...I can't blast a wall out in back if you're lookin at it..

yew got yerself some mornin wood, dontcha?

Uhm........... No. But, lookin at your big cock will help when I rub one out later. Thanks :)
 
I'm aware. You work with what you have. If this guy can find an online slave, there are stranger things afoot.



Strange? HERE??? REALLY? No way jose!! :)



First, I'm a girl. Second, I like good convo as much as the next person, so please don't send me a picture of your cock. My imagination is perfectly functional.


Funny how we've spent this whole time talking about mine tho.. ;)
 
Strange? HERE??? REALLY? No way jose!! :)



First, I'm a girl. Second, I like good convo as much as the next person, so please don't send me a picture of your cock. My imagination is perfectly functional.


Funny how we've spent this whole time talking about mine tho.. ;)

It was creatively presented. I'm a sucker for creativity. Plus, it wasn't pm'd. You were loud and proud. :)
 
It was creatively presented. I'm a sucker for creativity. Plus, it wasn't pm'd. You were loud and proud. :)


Well I'm proud of my magnificently huge,beautifully multicolored cock with the sharp edges. I wanna put it up for all to see, in as many of the ladies faces as I can.

I'm on a mission from God. To deliver.:)



mmmmm...you said sucker
 
Well I'm proud of my magnificently huge,beautifully multicolored cock with the sharp edges. I wanna put it up for all to see, in as many of the ladies faces as I can.

I'm on a mission from God. To deliver.:)



mmmmm...you said sucker


Well, my day has been well started. Thanks CS
I'll take my "sucker" and go torture unsuspecting males, with a blow job they'll never get.
 
I have to speak up here, because I'm not convinced this will work.
I have been sending women on the PG pictures of my cock since I joined way back in 2008. And I have a really nice cock. I mean this cock is an award winning cock...

And to date, none of these women have thrown themselves at my feet. NONE OF THEM!

I know this isn't your advice thread, IHC, but perhaps you could help me....what do you think I'm doing wrong???

Here's my picture:

http://www.cacklehatchery.com/runnerup1.jpg

Wow that's good when you want your slave bitch
To cockdoodle ie first shove the cocks head in then screw the cock with a strap on,
Then every time your slave bitch opens her mouth you will hear the cock :D
 
Back
Top