Sloane32
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2017
- Posts
- 2,174
Love em'
Moonshine (as in white lightnin')
Sometimes Love
Ganja
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love em'
Moonshine (as in white lightnin')
Sometimes Love
Ganja
Love. But alas, a lil too much. Ganja free here for years.
Jam bands
Love
Country pubs
As much as I love country music, ive never been to one, pretty sure I would love it though
Irish pubs
Love
Irish Dancing?
Love watching, but prefer joining in a good Ceilidh!
Dancing at 3am in a nightclub?
Love watching, but prefer joining in a good Ceilidh!
Dancing at 3am in a nightclub?
Been a while but Love - I would be drunk as hell mind!
Bagpipes?
when played properly, love em. When played by someone who THINKS they can play... well, I'll pipe their bag for 'em.
horror films?
when played properly, love em. When played by someone who THINKS they can play... well, I'll pipe their bag for 'em.
horror films?
Love em.
Sushi?
Non plussed generally but the older ones are better , so for argument’s sake Love
Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Never tried it, but the rawness of it puts me off. Trying not to judge until I've eaten it lol.
LOVE IT!
Fancy dress parties?