Sloane32
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2017
- Posts
- 2,174
Never tried
Shrimp and Pork Shumai
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never tried
Shrimp and Pork Shumai
Love it
Sex in the afternoon
What is not to love?
Vanilla bean ice cream?
Not a big fan.
Yogurt.
Love!
Maple and brown sugar oatmeal, with blueberries.
Love
Blueberry muffins
Love!
Maple and brown sugar oatmeal, with blueberries.
Love
Blueberry muffins
Yummy!
Bacon.
Yummy!
Bacon.
Oh come on now... Who doesn't LOVE bacon? Though I did hear of someone who can't stand the smell of it cooking.
Snow skiing
Oh come on now... Who doesn't LOVE bacon? Though I did hear of someone who can't stand the smell of it cooking.
Snow skiing
A snowboarder myself, but my favorite activity in the world
Ice skating
crumpets
Love. All the nooks and crannies that can soak up all the yummy goodness. Mmm!
Hot, sandy beach. (Mostly 'cause I need that right now. It's freezing here!)
Love them for their holes!
Black licorice