Love it or Hate it

Love it but haven't bought cereal for ages. :eek: I do occasionally eat breakfast bars for lunch though.


Garlic chicken pizza?

Never had it, but generally not a big fan of "different" pizza. Stick to the classics.

Thai food
 
Love it, especially the ones that have a bit of spice to them. Good BBQ is tough to find for me, since I no longer live in the south (thankfully).

Red Wine

Love some - can't get away with Australian. But Argentinian or South African? Hell yes.

Loaded Nachos (inc the guacamole, sour cream etc)
 
Love some - can't get away with Australian. But Argentinian or South African? Hell yes.

Loaded Nachos (inc the guacamole, sour cream etc)

Wow, why the straight hate on Australian wine?

Not a big fan, I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like guac.

Chicken wings
 
Wow, why the straight hate on Australian wine?

Not a big fan, I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like guac.

Chicken wings

Lol! I don't know why, but it seems that whenever I'm handed a glass of wine and it's bleurgh, it's Aussie. I don't know why! *shrugs*

Meh, I'll say hate cos I'd only eat them if I was really hungry. :D

Cheese fondues
 
Lol! I don't know why, but it seems that whenever I'm handed a glass of wine and it's bleurgh, it's Aussie. I don't know why! *shrugs*

Meh, I'll say hate cos I'd only eat them if I was really hungry. :D

Cheese fondues

Im that way with French wines.

I don't mind a fondue.

Baked camembert?
 
Lol! I don't know why, but it seems that whenever I'm handed a glass of wine and it's bleurgh, it's Aussie. I don't know why! *shrugs*

Meh, I'll say hate cos I'd only eat them if I was really hungry. :D

Cheese fondues

I don't drink a lot of Australian wine, but haven't hated what I've had. Usually tend to stick to West Coast USA, French, and Argentinian.

Love cheese fondues (really cheese in general)

Raw Oysters
 
Im that way with French wines.

I don't mind a fondue.

Baked camembert?

I don't drink a lot of Australian wine, but haven't hated what I've had. Usually tend to stick to West Coast USA, French, and Argentinian.

Love cheese fondues (really cheese in general)

Raw Oysters

Not fussed on melted cheese, myself really. And I hate shelled seafood. Just normal fishies.

Gardening - mowing the lawn, planting flowers etc?
 
Not fussed on melted cheese, myself really. And I hate shelled seafood. Just normal fishies.

Gardening - mowing the lawn, planting flowers etc?

Love it.

Working with tools (literal meaning not idiots meaning).
 
Not fussed on melted cheese, myself really. And I hate shelled seafood. Just normal fishies.

Gardening - mowing the lawn, planting flowers etc?

Nope, hate it. Not that i have any of those things, I'm a city boy.

Living in a big city?
 
My favorite thing in the world, don't have another one coming up for a few weeks, maybe get a day trip or two in before then.

Outdoor hot tub in the snow?

Great, especially with a mountain view.

Cheese Fondue?
 
Back
Top