LiamHDunn
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2017
- Posts
- 794
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love it!
General Tso's Chicken?
Okay with it. I'm not a big fan of Americanized Chinese foods.
Fiery and spicy Sichuan hot pot?
Not a fan, but don't hate it.
Pineapple on pizza
Not a fan, but don't hate it.
Pineapple on pizza
Hate. No. Nope.
White pizza?
Sausage McMuffin with egg?
Avocado?
LOVE. I hate that 1/4 of one is a serving. Especially with salt. nom nom.
beets?
I can live without it.
Hot and spicy Indian curries?
Probably too much. Ghee is good for no one, but fuck if I don't love Indian food more than almost any other culture's cuisine.
grapefruit juice?
I can't think of non-food things right now!
Not crazy about grapefruit juice. I'd rather have carrot or orange juice.
Foot massage?
Logging off. Have a wonderful day!
Not a fan. Very ticklish.
Scalp massage/shampoo when you get your hair cut?
Not a fan. Very ticklish.
Scalp massage/shampoo when you get your hair cut?
Looooove it!![]()
Deep tissue massage?
I used to be a shampoo girl and made SO MUCH bank. I think it's a universal love.
Yes. I get one once a month out of necessity.
Waxing?
Love to hate it. Necessary, hurts like a b. Do it anyway.
Concerts.
I love very few. has to be a spectacular show for me.
Football season is over?
Didn't even notice...
people who are avid sports fans?
Hate... I guess. I am pro me as the obsession but not much else.
Cold weather
Love it but never get to do it. Need to move someplace with snowLove it
Snow skiing
Love it but never get to do it. Need to move someplace with snow
Four-wheel drive trucks