EroticRomanticMan
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2003
- Posts
- 9,791
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like to watch it!
Pesto
Love it. Make it, sometimes...
Hummus
Love it (tried to make it a few times but it didn't turn out right)
mustard
Love it on hot dogs.
Bananas.

Love them raw or in shakes or in cake or bread form
Dried fruit
Love as long as it is NSA (no sugar added)
Fake plants/ fake apples, etc to use for decor
I'm not really a fan, especially when I try to eat said fake apples.
Snow.
Hate
Sand
Sounds gross (what are they?)
Uni
Mountain oysters, also known as prairie oysters in Canada, also calf fries, is a dish made of cattle testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being peeled, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat. This delicacy is most often served as an appetizer.
Love.
Eggplant
Eggplant Parmigiana is one of my worst weaknesses
Carrots
Love
Kisses that taste like peppermint
oops skipped beachgirl Yes I love candle light dinnerslove
eating out
oops skipped beachgirl Yes I love candle light dinners
I'm not sure how you meant that but yes love both ways.
Thin crust pizza