lanceGibs
mr
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2018
- Posts
- 35,005
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Never had to do that, but I would probably hate it.
Having someone brush your hair.
Love it
Brushing someones hair ?
Love as long as they aren't crying/whining about knots.
manual (fingers/hands) stimulation
Love it, as long as they know what they're doing.
Slow, deliberate attention. Love it or hate it?
attention love... keeping me from cumming, hate
dirty text messages
Love talking and making new friends
Hate rude people
Every one does.
Being a Daddy?
Love being a daddy.
I love it too .
Observing the rules of the thread.?
Not good at that at all. really really bad at it in fact.
Playing board games.
Love board games and hate them too.
Card games?
hate bridge, love poker
Casinos
Hate Casinos
Love the races
Racing fingers are loved by all .
Horse races?
I prefer a neatly trimmed pussy.
Watch Olympic figure skating competitions?
Love. I wish I could do that.
Shaved cock?