zydrate
Sweet Zydrate
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2010
- Posts
- 25,210
Hate it
Watching pro golf on TV?
hate it
cleaning up after cooking
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hate it
Watching pro golf on TV?
Sort of Hate It
Watching Tennis?
Hate it
Curling?
I think it must be a lot more fun to play than to watch.
Kalamata Olives
Love ‘em…delicious
Sauerkraut and Sausage?
Love sausage, hate sauerkraut - if they're a packaged deal, have to go with hate.
Escargot?
Love it and make my own.
Fake crab
meh.. I'll eat it.
Detailed instructions
Follow them except when cooking and sex
Blueberry beer
Doesn’t sound like my type of thing, though I’ve never tried it
The idea of hiking the Appalachian trail
Love the idea! That doesn't mean I actually have to do it, correct?
How about parachuting?
Love the idea! That doesn't mean I actually have to do it, correct?
How about parachuting?
Watching, love it
Snowball fights.
Oops, sorry! Hate...I have to monitor them at school, and someone alwaya ends up in tears.
Building snowmen/snowpeople/snowcreatures...
Hate it
Roller skating/blading?
Dislike. Anything where I risk falling and ruining my teeth is a no go.
The flavored seltzer trend?
Not really hate, but I'm a tonic guy, not seltzer.
Flavored Coke?
Hate it. I like regular coke! Wait are you talking about cocaine?
Christmas lights up in February
Hate it.
Slow traffic in the middle and left lane.
Left lane - HATE
Flying in an airplane...