JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
Somewhere in between :/
Nipple piercings
Hate it.
Tongue piercings.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Somewhere in between :/
Nipple piercings
Hate em'
Tattoos
Love them on guys, not so much on girls.
Freckles.
Hate, hate and hate
Snow storms.
Hate, hate and hate
Snow storms.
It depends on whether I’m snowbound with someone tolerable or not.
Hand washing your car
Love them! Especially if they set a level three (driving in emergencies only) and I get some quality alone time. Or time with someone special.
Violent Thunderstorms?
Love the result, hate the process.
Hate. They scare me.
Turtles?
Hate.
Gerbils.
If I have to fish them out of someone's butt: Hate. Otherwise, they're kinda cute.
Mice
I love pet mice, but field mice are creepy.
Painted nails.
Love Amaebi (raw sweet shrimp)
Uni?
Never heard of it. Make some for me and I will let you know.
Maine lobster
Never had it.
Oysters.
Never had it.
Oysters.
Never had it but I know I'd hate it...
Mutton
Mutton is old sheep, right? Done by the right chef, yes I'm sure I'd love it.
PB&J
Click the link and you'll know what uni is.I love, love, love it! http://www.dianasseafood.com/sea-urchin-roe/
I love having a PB&J occasionally.
Yellowtail sashimi?
You'd have to be naked straddling my lap feeding Uni to me for me to love it I think.
I love yellowtail sashimi.
Blue cheese

Woohoo, I'll eat up all the uni!
Hate blue cheese.
Grilled chicken wings on skewers?