JerseyJade
Jade
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2018
- Posts
- 38,781
I hate blue cheese too (gag)
Chicken wings? That's one of them rhetorical questions, right?
Long car rides
Love
Walking on the beach.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I hate blue cheese too (gag)
Chicken wings? That's one of them rhetorical questions, right?
Long car rides
Love
Walking on the beach.
Love. Under the moonlit sky and a monsoon breeze.
Kissing on the beach?
Love. While laying on a blanket.
Cotton candy.
Sharing it while smiling..
Holding hands
Love. With people I care about.
Ice cream.
Love. With people I care about.
Ice cream.
Love
Getting up early to watch the sunrise.
Love
Getting up early to watch the sunrise.

Hate. The sun can rise without me. I want to sleep
Ferris wheels.
Love. Wth cotton candy?.
Cuddling.
Love.
Making out in a car.
Love. Parked car or moving?
Listening to your companions heartbeat
Parked.
Love.
Hickeys.
Love.
Marshmallows in hot chocolate.
Love (just a few)
Roasted marshmallows
Actually could live without them. They're ok. Maybe it's because mine always catch on fire. Or maybe the molten sugar burns my mouth. Could be lots of things.
Orange peanut treats
Love it.
Cheeky men?women?